1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WM repaint

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWqNpx2JSGr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
15YecYp.png

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Can‘t stress enough how much I wished they kept the armor the color from the trailer. That repaint look sooooo good. That being said, I relented and grabbed Iron Patriot with $400 in rewards I had saved up.

I’ll probably flip that once they announce it in the classic WM colors ha

Can‘t stress enough how much I wished they kept the armor the color from the trailer. That repaint look sooooo good. That being said, I relented and grabbed Iron Patriot with $400 in rewards I had saved up.

I think I might do that too, the earliest they could possibly announce this armor in the classic colour scheme is during toy fair 2022. Or he is going to wear the grey armor in the Armor Wars series, which is currently scheduled for 2023.
Regardless of what happens, it won't come out sooner than 2023.

Hey all! Sorry if this is an annoying question, but can somebody who has this guy in hand let me know how many battery compartments there are and what kind of batteries they take? I need to put in an order for more soap reactor cables, and I'd like to just do a bulk order of all my upcoming figures.

Or, if there's a site out there with scans of the instruction manuals, that'd do too :) Thanks in advance!

Well, whenever you’re ready to flip it, I’m here to hear you out, mate.

Anywhere selling just the headsculpt from this? Or would I be better off just buying the figure and selling on the rest?

Would love the sculpt for my Mark IV

Anywhere selling just the headsculpt from this? Or would I be better off just buying the figure and selling on the rest?

Would love the sculpt for my Mark IV
Out of curiosity, how much would you be willing to pay for that sculpt? I’m waiting on buying the figure at a discount. Parting with the headsculpt I wasn’t gonna use anyway would nudge me closer to getting it.

Out of curiosity, how much would you be willing to pay for that sculpt? I’m waiting on buying the figure at a discount. Parting with the headsculpt I wasn’t gonna use anyway would nudge me closer to getting it.
I ended up ordering the figure and will sell on after taking out the sculpt. If you're in the UK or Europe let me know if you'd be interested in buying the rest

I ended up ordering the figure and will sell on after taking out the sculpt. If you're in the UK or Europe let me know if you'd be interested in buying the rest
Have someone else open the box and take the HS out. If you see it you might want to keep it. The thing is badass.

Back