1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say Mark 1 then, he'd a chunky boy too and closer to WM in the comics. Can pose him clean or with battle damage. Slippery slope tho as when I got him, I then need a mark 6 to stand with him, then a whiplash MK2.... 🤣

I had an original War machine mk1, the plastic version. Loved it for years, then when I got the diecast version it blew it out of the water.

Which do you say is more chunky IP2 or WM1? I'm leaning towards WM1 now since I own IM Mark VI. lol.

Which do you say is more chunky IP2 or WM1? I'm leaning towards WM1 now since I own IM Mark VI. lol

IP is bigger but they are both bulky. If you have a Mark VI already I would go with the WM Mk1. They would make quite the pair.
20210928_222311.jpg

Which do you say is more chunky IP2 or WM1? I'm leaning towards WM1 now since I own IM Mark VI. lol.

This guy does a good comparison with all of them and shows you what the new Cheadle head sculpt looks like on all.

IP2 is a tad wider with the shoulders and taller. Everything else looks quite similar in size.

Also, the Mark 1 will look great next to IM Mark VI.

I know I'm just nitpicking at this point but since HT can manage to incorporate every single light on the Iron Man armors they really have no excuse to keep half-assing the ones on the War Machine releases (photo below). Glad they added the ones on the torso for the final product but still. Same story as the MK4.

At least the paint itself on that part could've been accurate. The red is also kinda muted on the figure compared to how vibrant it was in the movie which is odd because they replicated the blue well enough.

image (8).jpg

Just seen Sideshow do an Unsealed episode of this figure. Anyone know the timetable of exactly when Sideshow get their stock after a video like that?

Just seen Sideshow do an Unsealed episode of this figure. Anyone know the timetable of exactly when Sideshow get their stock after a video like that?
They unboxed the fat thor on 8/3 and I have not had even a charge notice yet. On 8/5 they unboxed mysterio which I received about 9/1. So I dont think it is much of an indicator for IP 2 unfortunately.

They unboxed the fat thor on 8/3 and I have not had even a charge notice yet. On 8/5 they unboxed mysterio which I received about 9/1. So I dont think it is much of an indicator for IP 2 unfortunately.
I figured it was very random. Im holding out hope it’s coming early like the recent Miles Morales, DW Mando & Rex. By the way, if that trend of releasing in the US almost along the HK releases (and sometimes before HK) continues, I’d say most of the HK reselling game would about dry up. Maybe Sideshow made some demands to Hot Toys pointing out companies like TW undercutting their sales.

I'm at a cross roads with this guy. I can get either IP2 or WM1. Which one should I get?
Get IP2 now and save for WMmk1 when it gets reissued. They are both definitive armours mk1 has the classic WM colours and bulk and IP2 is just stunning and with rocket on his shoulder and all guns mounted it’s an eye catcher!

even my mates who have zero interest in figures and often take the piss LOL, say that IP2 & Rocket do look cool on the shelf.

Get IP2 now and save for WMmk1 when it gets reissued. They are both definitive armours mk1 has the classic WM colours and bulk and IP2 is just stunning and with rocket on his shoulder and all guns mounted it’s an eye catcher!

even my mates who have zero interest in figures and often take the piss LOL, say that IP2 & Rocket do look cool on the shelf.
I can only get one because I'll be using all my Reward Points for it.

I can only get one because I'll be using all my Reward Points for it.
Not an easy choice but if I had to choose only one to have in my collection I'd personally go with the MK1 since it's more iconic and a better representation of the character imo.

The cost of one shipping container is up to $20,000 so shipping by air might actually be cheaper than than sea now.
or...they hold off until they have a full container and it delays things even more. I wonder if some of the lower edition numbers end up coming via air because of what you described but the big sellers get stuck for a bit while they fill a container. Keep in mind, I have absolutely no idea how any of this shipping works. :)

Back