1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get this starting at around $300 from those HK sellers like ToysWonderland and ToysBuyingAgent, jesus. Wonder why it’s so discounted compared to Sideshow.

Ok, so TWL has iron patriot for 269! Shipping is around $100 BUT it's still cheaper.

You can get this starting at around $300 from those HK sellers like ToysWonderland and ToysBuyingAgent, jesus. Wonder why it’s so discounted compared to Sideshow.
Closer to $345-$365 after shipping but that's still a huge savings over the $525 it'd cost after tax and shipping from Sideshow. On the flipside there are some newer figures. you'd easily pay $150-$200 more for if you went with Hong Kong instead of waiting for Sideshow, so it's always a good idea to price compare total final costs on these figures because the price differences can be really dramatic. Dunno why Iron Patriot specifically is getting such a deep discount so early but it's welcome news for those that want one.

Closer to $345-$365 after shipping but that's still a huge savings over the $525 it'd cost after tax and shipping from Sideshow. On the flipside there are some newer figures. you'd easily pay $150-$200 more for if you went with Hong Kong instead of waiting for Sideshow, so it's always a good idea to price compare total final costs on these figures because the price differences can be really dramatic. Dunno why Iron Patriot specifically is getting such a deep discount so early but it's welcome news for those that want one.
My thoughts exactly.

AND, the HK companies don't hit you with the sales tax.....
Because they aren't legally required to do so. But ToysWonderland will gladly charge you almost $300 in shipping if you ordered the Golden Armor Deluxe Wonder Woman and Boba Fett 2-pack from them right now, plus another $100 markup over Sideshow pricing on the figures themselves. Like I said, you really have to compare total final cost after tax/shipping because it isn't always Sideshow who's excessively lining their pockets.

Thanks for the tip guys! I was on the fence about this guy, since his arms seem freakishly long - but for 354 shipped I figure why not. I ordered through Toys Buying agent, they even have a coupon for 100 HK off. Can't believe the same figure goes for 519 on Sideshow!

>$100 for shipping is insanity if it is not something like next-day air shipping.

Yeah its a problem that hot toys is going to need to come to grips with.

1. pandemic making the economy uncertain worldwide
2. shipping delays and the backside of that would be a flood of product
3. escalating production costs
4. competition from non-licensed companies

I just dont see their current price increases being sustainable because in the end, companies will start discounting just to move product for new material.

these are why I've stopped preordering hot toys figures specifically.

Who has used Toys Wonder Land? Any issues?
Hi i have used tw 7 times in 2021 with no issues , saved a load of money & postage was always at cost to the UK, they wrap then double box, you get reward points & they do regular discount codes if you sign up for their newsletter. postage calculator here just divide hkdollars by 10 ; Hongkong Post - Postage Calculator

Thought a lot of people wanted this. At that high price point and perhaps the color scheme must've been a turn off.

I used TW once and had a good experience. Just like anything, you have to simply look at the total cost after taxes and shipping. This is still an incredible deal with TW and the clearly overpriced shipping. Normally I've seen $40 shipping. Sideshow charging $20 shipping.

Just a little fuel for those on the fence, it is an amazing figure...

Attachments

• 8C078A43-2E65-4C2E-9E8F-637FEFE65375.jpeg
    8C078A43-2E65-4C2E-9E8F-637FEFE65375.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 127
Back