1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot (70).png

I think this is the best shot to help us get an actual idea of the Iron Patriot's size. Was initially thinking that maybe the figure is undersized since it's clearly almost as tall as the Hulk in this shot but then I realized that Cap isn't that much shorter either, he's actually barely a head shorter than Hulk and half a head shorter than Iron Patriot. The ground they're standing on also seems to be pretty much even. So I'm not sure what's going on with Hulk but he definitely looks a bit undersized in this scene while IP doesn't seem to be as tall as some scenes made it out to be.

‘I’ve personally met a lot of the guys in the Marvel Studios art department. These guys are absolute pros at designing but they also have to make it look like Don Cheadle can proportionately fit in the suit.
Well they either dropped the ball or Cheadle has crazy long arms and no midriff.

Their working hours start at 6am Pacific time, so you probably just need to wait a bit...
The chat is not working since yesterday Oo at least for me

I have an active coupon in my Promo Codes page but that is not working in the final payment

Price is a big factor in addition to the non-traditional WM color. I think the consensus is that he looks cool, but many would rather have the black and silver.
Yeah I think you are right about the cost and colors. I can see why a lot of folks would pass.

I was on the fence initially with this guy because of the colors and design around the hip area. But ultimately I decided to PO this figure a couple of months after it went up. I did so because I think this armor has really unique looking design overall and the colors will stand out from all the rest of my Hot Toys. And yes I agree that he is a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.

Based on the pictures and videos I have seen recently I am really happy with my decision to get this figure and I am looking forward to his arrival.

All that said, if he had come in more traditional WM colors, I would have pre-ordered immediately without hesitation or regret.

Last edited:
Yeah I think you are right about the cost and colors. I can see why a lot of folks would pass.

I was on the fence initially with this guy because of the colors and design around the hip area. But ultimately I decided to PO this figure a couple of months after it went up. I did so because I think this armor has really unique looking design overall and the colors will stand out from all the rest of my Hot Toys. And yes I agree that he is a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.

Based on the pictures and videos I have seen recently I am really happy with my decision to get this figure and I am looking forward to his arrival.

All that said, if he had come in more traditional WM colors, I would have pre-ordered immediately without hesitation or regret.
I was 100% with you until the end. I actually might've passed on this had it been traditional WM colors as I've already got the Mark IV and Mark VI. Or maybe I wouldn't have gotten the Mark VI, not sure. I love the colors because, as you said, the colors will really stand-out on the shelf. Excited to get this one...at some point. Now waiting on EG Thor, Hulk and UP. I miss the days of 30-45 days from Hong Kong release to Sideshow shipping...

I haven't contacted them for a while, but usually just using the email contact form has worked pretty well for me in the past. Expect a 24-48 lag in their response though...
I already managed to solve the problem, thank you guys, I ended up emailing them.

Thanks

He is by no means perfect (no figure is), but this is the first one in a while that has had me very impressed by his presence. I wasn't initally bothered or even had this guy pre-ordered but the the recent photos/unboxings had me sold.

I do prefer this colour scheme personally as I already have a Mk1 and Mk4 Warmachine. This guy just stands out. Very tanky, I thought the Mark 4 was a tank...

Tho one funny thing, the pointy feet do look funny from a side view

Attachments

• 20210924_151202.jpg
    20210924_151202.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 20210924_151245.jpg
    20210924_151245.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20210924_151346.jpg
    20210924_151346.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 20210924_151726.jpg
    20210924_151726.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 116
As I keep looking at the photos, I'm asking myself why does it have gorilla arms? There's the argument that it's still Rhodey inside that's why the armor isn't that tall but those arms are too long.

Back