1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall I am happy with the replacement head.

IMG_0110.jpeg

What exactly were the conditions for being eligible for the new head?

I got mine from SS but never got any info on how to get the replacement. I know the info is probably somewhere in this thread but I figured it would just be easier to ask than search through dozens of pages.

Sucks that you had a timeframe to get the alternate headsculpt. That means, if you buy the figure from them right now, you're stuck with the original head. Or were newer batches supposed to have the new sculpt already in the package?

Wait so was everyone contacted by Sideshow for it or did you just have to come across it on your own? I ordered in that timeframe and didn’t know there was an actual program for exchanging the head, I thought people were just told to wait until Sideshow had the new heads.

Wait so was everyone contacted by Sideshow for it or did you just have to come across it on your own? I ordered in that timeframe and didn’t know there was an actual program for exchanging the head, I thought people were just told to wait until Sideshow had the new heads.
Not sure how ppl found out as I bought mine second hand. However, there was a form you had to fill out when it was known that a new sculpt was an option. Looks like that form isn’t unavailable now though

Well that's kinda lame.

It still hasn't sold out but only people that bought it during a certain time frame get a replacement? They should offer it to anyone that buys it new.

If you don't frequent social media - I don't think you would have ever known about the exchange. They didn't want to have to reproduce a head sculpt for every figure and limited production only to those that submitted a request for a replacement so they didn't have to pay out too much for their own mistake.

If you don't frequent social media - I don't think you would have ever known about the exchange.

This is a tale that has been told a thousand times since HT offered to exchange the Tony Stark HS for Mark 85. SSC quickly came out saying they will announce it on social media. People (including yours truly) were expecting either an email or some posts on Fb, but alas nothing happened. Instead, SSC posted a blog entry on their own blog on their website announcing the exchange program (flew under the radar). If not for the kind souls on this forum that pointed out this diminutive post of the SSC blog, I would not have been able to sign up for the exchange. This was a dumb plan from start to finish.

Back