1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kit is only available on TaoBao from a seller. The lead time for each kit is about a month or so (maybe more depending on the amount of orders they are handling at the moment since each kit is resin casted and handpainted individually to match)

Think of TaoBao as China's version of Etsy with many different sellers on the platform. It's not very foreigner friendly but it's possible to order things from there if you have suitable credit/debit cards. I think the easiest way is to order from third party agents who can help you place orders but you will be charged a premium on both buying + shipping fee.

Otherwise, you can try asking some peeps around here who have experience with the platform to help you purchase the kit (with the caveat of waiting time) and ship it to you after receiving it.

Personally I have purchased a lot from TaoBao sellers directly before and did a few purchases from this particular seller on their conversion kits (MK 50 thigh covers and MK 85 shoulders and thigh covers before this new round of kits), the colors mostly match but it's also dependent on how you store your Iron Man figures too.
Hey I just saw this kit posted by another collector on Instagram. Any idea who produces it? I've been scouring the usual spots and haven't seen it.

View attachment 580546

View attachment 580547

@skyler2702

Hey man, can you help us out on getting these as these are your photos?
Yes is my pictures.
Sorry it's been a while since I came on the Mark 85 thread.
Indeed the kit comes from the Taobao site.
Living in France it was impossible for me to order on this site.
As I explained on my Instagram Guillaume_customs, I made a post to know if someone could help me to get one.
And it's a follower and who lives in Hong Kong who was kind enough to buy one and send it to me.
📷 Instagram : Login • Instagram
42CC26E1-39A2-4E28-BC49-8628C79CE714.jpeg
2714BAC0-835C-450A-81C8-B68DE0607638.jpeg
E03382DC-C5A5-46A4-9017-E5D1B2DB80D5.jpeg
F02C44FC-A661-4ED3-A6C6-D3B11698278D.jpeg
F748773C-5CE2-463C-A45B-0778A288DE3C.jpeg
CF0751D3-0406-4295-92AE-D1B8ED2D6A9D.jpeg
10E18135-63A1-46F7-A93C-0CDCC52F425A.jpeg
1CF87C0E-607A-4217-97CA-212F886B19CF.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve only ever seen it on eBay once. The couple of people that posted this kit haven’t been very helpful, but it seems it’s available on the online Chinese marketplace called Taobao.
I don't know if I'm one of the 2 people you mention 🙂 but as I said on my Instagram it was a person living in Hong Kong who bought it for me.
So unless you know someone in Hong Kong I can't help you more, other than sending you the link to buy the kit.
Sorry.

Yes is my pictures.
Sorry it's been a while since I came on the Mark 85 thread.
Indeed the kit comes from the Taobao site.
Living in France it was impossible for me to order on this site.
As I explained on my Instagram Guillaume_customs, I made a post to know if someone could help me to get one.
And it's a follower and who lives in Hong Kong who was kind enough to buy one and send it to me.
📷 Instagram : Login • Instagram
View attachment 581281View attachment 581283View attachment 581284View attachment 581285View attachment 581286View attachment 581287View attachment 581288View attachment 581289
All three look fabulous! BTW I follow you on Instagram, your postings are awesome!!

I don't know if I'm one of the 2 people you mention 🙂 but as I said on my Instagram it was a person living in Hong Kong who bought it for me.
So unless you know someone in Hong Kong I can't help you more, other than sending you the link to buy the kit.
Sorry.
No worries. The posts I was referring to were some time ago and it was just about the lack of information and not about any of the account owners attitude. A link would be helpful, as it’s hard enough to navigate that site. Feel free to message me if you find the link. Much appreciated!
You’re IM looks fantastic!

Thank you.

Your photos are inspirational.

And your suggestions helped me turn an already good Captain America Endgame into an incredible figure! Your photos and tips helped me have the courage to attempt a very worthwhile modification!!
It makes me very happy to read.
It is for this kind of message that I sometimes give advice to improve his miniatures ☺️

I found a way to source it but you have to pay proxy fees and whatever else will be needed. The set by itself is 120USD. That's quite steep.

I found a way to source it but you have to pay proxy fees and whatever else will be needed. The set by itself is 120USD. That's quite steep.
Like I said in my earlier post, the set by itself is quite expensive because it's all manual work/hand painted.

Still, you do get quite a bit of parts to exchange and make it look more screen accurate.

If you are not interested in getting the full set (or only want certain parts) I would suggest splitting the cost with other collectors who may be interested in it.

Count me in if you are looking for buyers to join.

Doing a group buy through a proxy for this might not be efficient. It might save on proxy fees and international shipping costs but distribution of individual orders can be a concern and has to be restricted in one country for obvious reasons.

Doing a group buy through a proxy for this might not be efficient. It might save on proxy fees and international shipping costs but distribution of individual orders can be a concern and has to be restricted in one country for obvious reasons.
That makes sense for sure, I wish it wasn’t so difficult to source haha

I’d love to get these pieces but looks like that may end up being quite a challenge lol

Some pictures!
I’ve use the stock 85 head and the MK 46 head for the snapping poses. I didn’t buy this from sideshow so I never got the replacement head but I’m ok with the Stank version!

@seriouslug on Instagram for more :)

C0BEA78B-2660-4728-964A-6FEA56E0E914.jpeg
6B2B4758-5525-493B-B629-1DA22F6CB860.jpeg
8B9DF9BD-CB9D-4587-A06D-0708AD90541C.jpeg
7BE2A9BF-99E2-40F7-B165-0A2CF7E136E4.jpeg
A4617AD6-679E-47C5-8BCC-E4D98DA78D54.jpeg
A7A95E2E-10D2-4170-B213-A1F62F2C6776.jpeg
9EA1F98F-B2E6-4FEA-BDAA-7900A598FD43.jpeg

Besides that super cool kit, is there anyone making a kit to make the figure shorter? It looks so weird having RDJ being that tall compared to Chris Evans.

Besides that super cool kit, is there anyone making a kit to make the figure shorter? It looks so weird having RDJ being that tall compared to Chris Evans.
I think in the MCU, Iron Man is supposed to be that tall. On the other hand, the Endgame CA is shorter than normal due to his small head.

I think in the MCU, Iron Man is supposed to be that tall. On the other hand, the Endgame CA is shorter than normal due to his small head.
There's a small "blink and you'll miss it" behind the scenes clip on the IM3 additional material(I know it's on the bluray, but i'm not sure if on D+), where Tony meets Maya Hansen at the door of his Malibu mansion before the helicopter attack. He's meant to be in the suit(And is in the suit in that scene in the movie), but was filmed wearing his normal clothes as it's the part where the suit opens up and he steps out. Anyway, he is walking on a huge wooden step, like a railway sleeper, and he walks along that, and steps down off it, as though the suit adds maybe six to nine inches to his height somehow. In the movie scene, there's a slight edit as he steps out. But in the behind the scenes part, you see him stepping down out of the suit, implying the suit adds to his normal height.

Back