1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined the forums and I'm gonna throw my opinion into the head sculpt discussion. I think its fine. Under the right lighting very good even. Definitely will be keeping my original when the swap out becomes available.
Pretty sure the headsculpt swap program is over no? Or has sideshow not mentioned it again?

I wonder what they'll do with the heads that were returned. Simply scrapping them seems to be a waste of material. I wonder if Hot Toys will resell them separately later on. :D

I just got in the holo shield from the BD ex to use on this figure and it’s not as cheap as I thought it would be. It’s definitely not premium by any means but I think it looks pretty good on display with this clean 85 version. I do think they could’ve used some sort of paint technique at the very least to help it look like it was sort of glowing rather than just being clear plastic

I just got in the holo shield from the BD ex to use on this figure and it’s not as cheap as I thought it would be. It’s definitely not premium by any means but I think it looks pretty good on display with this clean 85 version. I do think they could’ve used some sort of paint technique at the very least to help it look like it was sort of glowing rather than just being clear plastic
Don’t they glow under blacklight?

Possibly? I don’t recall Justin or Jehda mentioning it in their reviews, but maybe they mentioned it in the neontech reviews which I haven’t watched. I don’t have a black light to test it
I was looking forward to trying for myself but then ended up ordering the non-exclusive BD 85 to save some money. Maybe I can get my hands on one separately like you did.

hey, just a question if any of you encountered such shoulder pad joint coming loose (left). and any idea how to get it rectified? thanks!
the springs for the shoulder pads might have been bend inside. detach the arms, unscrew (2 screws) the shoulder pads. remove the circular rubber silver.
might need some force. Straighten back the springs slowly. then put some glue back for the rubber cover.

does anyone can bend mk85 as mk45 like this?

Attachments

• 273571350_5332793790083110_2925515996397548175_n.jpg
    273571350_5332793790083110_2925515996397548175_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 57
  • kHB1JjE.png
    kHB1JjE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer for mine. I ordered mine from a local retailer. I spoke to Sideshow today. They told me they are processing orders for people that ordered direct from them first.

For all the hassle, Hot Toys should just give this without asking for the original head back.
My issue is not knowing if you'll like the new head more than the original. I know most people like the new head more, but I think it may be a bit too "beefy" and not fit the EG look as much as the skinnier face. The likeness does appear better, but I'm not sure it'll fit my needs more. Add to the typical fashion that items look better or different in hand and I feel it makes the decision very permanent while being sight unseen. It indeed should have been a free item.

Every time I look at this guy on my shelf I can't help but think how off he looks compared to my other iron man figs.

It's like they made the waist/hip section too small so it's out of proportion with the rest of the fig and instead of fixing it they just assembled them and shipped them out anyway.

Back