1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way better
DSCF7999.jpg

With the self imposed March 31 deadline looming, how many still have not sent their old portrait back to SSC?
Me. Too lazy and at this point, does it still really matter? You get, what? A reused mk46/47 or 50 headsculpt with graying hair?

I finally mailed my old portrait yesterday. I originally didn’t think I’d be able to get the offer since I didn’t order directly from SSC but glad it worked out.

And I just received my replacement portrait, definitely an improvement. I really appreciate Alterego Comics for helping get my return code for Sideshow’s Hot Toys replacement Disney’s Marvel RDJ head.

any chance anyone has a spare left leg i can buy off them? the heel tab thingy on mine someone broke off 😭

Hey I just saw this kit posted by another collector on Instagram. Any idea who produces it? I've been scouring the usual spots and haven't seen it.

View attachment 580546

View attachment 580547

I’ve only ever seen it on eBay once. The couple of people that posted this kit haven’t been very helpful, but it seems it’s available on the online Chinese marketplace called Taobao.

Yea everyone that’s posted that kit has just said it’s on Taobao and you have to do some finagling to get something shipped to the US from there. There’s a whole thread dedicated to using Taobao on one of the transformers boards b/c it’s pretty complicated for non-chinese residents from my understanding.

Would be cool if it was readily available elsewhere though. I wonder why it seems exclusive to Taobao

Yea everyone that’s posted that kit has just said it’s on Taobao and you have to do some finagling to get something shipped to the US from there. There’s a whole thread dedicated to using Taobao on one of the transformers boards b/c it’s pretty complicated for non-chinese residents from my understanding.

Would be cool if it was readily available elsewhere though. I wonder why it seems exclusive to Taobao
Maybe one of our fellow freaks has a connection. I’d be down for the kit for sure!

I’ve only ever seen it on eBay once. The couple of people that posted this kit haven’t been very helpful, but it seems it’s available on the online Chinese marketplace called Taobao.
Yeah I searched around on Taobao but there just too much Iron Man stuff to get through it all.

Maybe we could find a member here in China and do a group order? I get overseas collectors who do that on my store. Everyone wins.

Might work. I just tried one avenue to secure an order. I'll post here if it works out.

I found it but damn is it a pain. I'm not sure if it's in stock on that listing because it wasn't letting me add to the cart. Either it's actually sold out or I need to log in to do that. It's always forcing me to log in. I'm not about to give my phone number just to register.

Back