1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered a lot from KGH, never had any issues. Once had a package end up addressed to the wrong place, some weird glitch in the system, but they got it fixed and forwarded fine.

I pre-ordered him on Kghobby last year and finally got him, and it's actually the updated headsculpt which is why it took so long. It's just a bad pic as my camera was messed up when i took that one

Thanks. I never heard of Kghobby, but I will remember for next time. I recently ordered from Toys Wonderland for the first time. Hoping it is ok. I hear nothing but positive feedback.

Anyone get a sculpt exchange update from sideshow?
Not yet. Contacted them not too long ago and they assured me that since I signed up during the inquiry window earlier this year, I’ll get the update as soon as they know more. But with all of the other retailers seeming to get the updated version, I don’t know what’s holding this up.

I am honestly torn with this headsculpt. Sometimes with the right light, it looks great. On regular lighting though, it's nowhere close. :D

A2qEMmr.jpg

I did an unboxing video of the 85 too.

Just having some fun with the figures. Please forgive my noob unboxing. :lol

Any updates on when we are gonna be getting our replacement heads from Sideshow? The year is almost over and still no emails.

Spoke with Sideshow Customer Support. As expected same old answer they are blaming waiting for Hot Toys to give them an update on what to tell people who purchased the item. Said they haven't received any heads still after the months of waiting since the first announcement about the exchange program.

Spoke with Sideshow Customer Support. As expected same old answer they are blaming waiting for Hot Toys to give them an update on what to tell people who purchased the item. Said they haven't received any heads still after the months of waiting since the first announcement about the exchange program.
Thanks for taking the initiative and providing an update though.

Any updates on when we are gonna be getting our replacement heads from Sideshow? The year is almost over and still no emails.
Just speculation, but I‘d imagine some word isn’t too far away.

Popcultcha down here in Australia has initiated a return process for the original head and they normally source their Hot Toys through Sideshow. Not sure if this replacement is going through the same chain of supply or via a more direct route but, either way, I’d have thought Sideshow would be at least at the same point as Popcultcha.

Just won this figure for a pretty decent price all things considered (~$350) on eBay. Looking forward to receiving my first Iron Man figure. The only other time I've had an Iron Man was the original loose MK4 from what ended up being a shady seller on the board who sent me a lemon (no lights working, broken display stand, missing parts, no Helmeted head, generic 1/6 neck instead of the slimmer neck HT originally included for the Tony sculpt, etc.). That experience put a bad taste in my mouth for owning an Iron man figure and I've avoided every release since. But, now having Endgame Cap, I couldn't pass up Endgame Iron Man, especially for that price. Will hopefully have him by this weekend

Just won this figure for a pretty decent price all things considered (~$350) on eBay. Looking forward to receiving my first Iron Man figure. The only other time I've had an Iron Man was the original loose MK4 from what ended up being a shady seller on the board who sent me a lemon (no lights working, broken display stand, missing parts, no Helmeted head, generic 1/6 neck instead of the slimmer neck HT originally included for the Tony sculpt, etc.). That experience put a bad taste in my mouth for owning an Iron man figure and I've avoided every release since. But, now having Endgame Cap, I couldn't pass up Endgame Iron Man, especially for that price. Will hopefully have him by this weekend

That's just ****ed up. Sorry you had that experience.

A modern Iron Man figure is a huge leap in quality from the days of the original Mk 4 though, so I'm sure you'll be blown away.

Last edited:
That's just ****ed up. Sorry you had that experience.

A modern Iron Man figure is a huge leap in quality from the days of the original Mk 4 though, so I'm sure you'll be blown away.
Yea, it really did scar me for lack of a better word. Anytime I thought about buying an Iron Man figure, I immediately went back to how disappointed I felt opening the box from that jacked Mk4 and then I just wouldn't pull the trigger. And to be quite honest, I'm still a little nervous about getting this new version, but fingers crossed all will be well with this one. Comes with the original sculpt but I have a loose updated sculpt on the way as well, so I can have both. The money I saved on the complete figure basically paid for that updated loose sculpt :lol

I actually also have a diecast MK6 coming that I ordered before this one as I didn't plan on getting endgame Iron man, but the price was right so figured why not. Can always sell one later

Sorry to hear you got burned prior, but to be perfectly objective this has nothing to do with the Iron Man figure itself, so not quite sure why you're associating a poor experience from a sh**y seller with the actual product since they are unrelated.

If the seller you bought from eBay is reputable then you'll be very delighted once you receive the product in hand.

Back