Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX 11 Joker is the most recent PERS one I have and his aren't bad.

I still hate PERS though. If they implemented the eyes like the Hulk and the eyes looked fine like DX 11 Joker, DX 09 Batman or the recent Mime Joker, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

DX 11 Joker is the most recent PERS one I have and his aren't bad.

I still hate PERS though. If they implemented the eyes like the Hulk and the eyes looked fine like DX 11 Joker, DX 09 Batman or the recent Mime Joker, I wouldn't be opposed to it.
I've got Keaton, Jack Joker & Luke - & I haven't touched the PERS yet. :lol

I've taken the hair pieces off to check out the mechanism, but haven't felt compelled to mess with it so far. I reckon a big reason as to why some have broken to date, is because the plastic hasn't been sufficiently warm; like an arm or leg joint on an action figure.

A bit of warm air beforehand would've saved the day on most occasions I suspect. :lecture

It can never break or go cross eyed unless you do that manually.

Essentially, it would only look derpy if you made it that way.

Dude, I've been saying this for like two years. Its the same system EB had in their old Bruce Lee figures. I said it was superior than the PERS. I even got some hate for it too. Can't remember which thread. But yeah, its better for the reasons you said, no more off centered eyes and it would be easier to fix if something broke.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, I've been saying this for like two years. Its the same system EB had in their old Bruce Lee figures. I said it was superior than the PERS. I even got some hate for it too. Can't remember which thread. But yeah, its better for the reasons you said, no more off centered eyes and it would be easier to fix if something broke.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Can't understand the hate for it. :dunno Why have PERS, which limits what you can do with the eyes when you can have control over both eyes on their own. Asking for PERS over what Hulk has is basically asking for limitation. Both my DX07 and DX11 has one eye slightly off centered and it bothers me. Having control over the individual eyes would eliminate that problem all together. Wish they implemented that over the PERS.

anyone see this?

421884_509304315790206_1150916287_n.jpg

Back