Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be cool if they're released around Christmas.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Would mean that I'll get 'em no earlier than the Chinese New Year...
That's almost two months of torture... DO NOT WANT!!!

Is anyone else looking forward to Catwoman like I am? Its going to be sic who knows though, her action figure from the batman returns line in 1993 was awesome I spent many hours flicking the whip, which leads me wondering how flexible the whip on this is going to be, but I Have a feeling they'll throw in the bat missile in there too, not just the 1989 batmobile

:exactly: I am looking VERY forward to Catwoman. I had a HUUUUGE crush on Michele Pfieffer after Batman Returns!!

I'd love it if they made the whip with a wire inside so that it is poseable. I'd also like alternate heads to replicate the end of Returns with the mask off. I'm hoping that the claws are done faithly to the movie where they don't all match....and maybe give her a chair to throw at Batman too :rotfl

I would be happy with them being out around this time next year... that way I know I can afford them(especially the 1/4 Batman figure)

im not sure why they would make 1/4 scale as well. that was surprising to me, does Ht make 1/4 scale figure too?

Catwoman would be pimp, especially in the climax scene with batman and shreck, I want her claws to be sharp enough to play tic tac toe on batman, and stab him in the torso, It would be a nice detail if batman did come with such features along with catwoman having a scarred arm from acid. I can picture a tazer, a whip, maybe face with her tongue out, and a bird.

Penguin duck vehicle? why not!

Can't wait to make a stop motion of her doing flips, hehehe

Is anyone else looking forward to Catwoman like I am?

Me!!! It's actually the only poseable figure I'm interested in, since I only collect statues. But a HT-quality Michelle? :drool:drool:drool

:exactly: I am looking VERY forward to Catwoman. I had a HUUUUGE crush on Michele Pfieffer after Batman Returns!!

Ditto, only I had my crush on her way before BR. And by the time "The Fabulous Baker Boys" premiered, I knew she was the one. :love

Therefore, even if I drop collecting altogether I gotta have this figure, and place it in my loving room.

Er... I mean living room.

The Returns figures will probably be out by the time the '89 Batmobile starts to ship.

Exciting.

You guys think they'll really do another Batmobile?

I'm thinking they'll hit up the Batwing....and you know what...I want me a Max Shrek...

I GOTTA FEVAH...AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION....IS MORE COW BELL....baby!

I find it so bloody confusing. They say 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures based off Batman Returns right? I can't understand why they would make two figures of the same character but in different scales. I know that those 2 people who like 1/4 figures will then have a copy for their collection, but the whole idea seems so.....tedious.

I'd buy both scales... just because I want at least ONE 1/4(I never buy another one again) and the 1/6 scale will look neat next to the other figures. :)

Back