Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right that is all the line requires, but this is what is/will happen:

Tumbler rerelease
Camo tumbler
Batwing thingy
Batpod rerelease
Bane
Bane 2.0
Catwoman
DX02 rerelease
TDKR
TDKR 2.0
Joker 2.0
More milking
Even more milkiing

That long till Bane?:thud:

:lol Oh, Nova!

You need your own gif my friend:lol

i doubt we will get the batskiboat, or the batwing. those would be cool but i doubt they would sell nearly as well as the batmobile.

what i would really love is if they include that cape glider somehow, like a detachable cape and you can add this on somehow.

maybe even have it fold up? would love this as an accsory type thing cuz the closestwe ever got to a Returs-style glider cape was in the BTAS line:

the glider cape even unfolds like it did in the movie, accept its made into a kind of jet-glider thing.

i doubt we will get the batskiboat, or the batwing. those would be cool but i doubt they would sell nearly as well as the batmobile.

what i would really love is if they include that cape glider somehow, like a detachable cape and you can add this on somehow.

maybe even have it fold up? would love this as an accsory type thing cuz the closestwe ever got to a Returs-style glider cape was in the BTAS line:

the glider cape even unfolds like it did in the movie, accept its made into a kind of jet-glider thing.

agreed that would be awesome, Lightning strike batman used to have a solid plastic folding cape as well , very similiar

HT shouldn't make the batskiboat, or the batwing. those would be cool but pure overkill, and insulting to other licenses not even getting the main characters made at all.

What i would really love is if they include that cape glider somehow, like a detachable cape and you can add this on somehow.

:goodpost:

Although the glider did unfurl in that scene, as it was gliding it was a solid plasticky windsurfing material, i'd prefer the hard material as the function of folding it up would be pointless

Really hoping they do Batman and Robin (1997) as Hot Toys.
Be awesome to have Clooney Batman.

mmv7zp.gif

Really hoping they do Batman and Robin (1997) as Hot Toys. Be awesome to have Clooney Batman.

I wouldn't hope too much, HT does seem to pay attention to fan opinion and overall this seems like the least like Batman of all, HT flat out said they would not do Terminator 3 figures and that movie is regarded as the worst in the series.

maybe even have it fold up?

That would be AWESOME. And I think it's a feature that would really make it stand out and be worthy of being a DX figure.

I don't think the current 89 figures really have enough to make them stand out as DX figures.

-DX01 had a PERS head, a second headsculpt. and a whole new outfit, and a light-up stand.
-DX02 had a a PERS head, a second light-up headsculpt, and a light-up stand.

All DX08 and DX09 have are PERS heads and light-up stands, making them lacking as DX figures, as the previous ones had all that AND MORE - to me, DX08 and DX09 straddle the line between normal MMS and DX.

But a Returns Batman with a second, Wayne headsculpt and the massive, foldout glider accessory? That would be on par with DX01 and DX02 as far as extras go!

I definitely could see people displaying him "gliding" by having him hang on their ceiling.

Hell, if you have it in the right lighting whilst hanging that would make for fantastic pics. Man would that be awesome.

I think its pretty much guaranteed that the cape glider will be on the Returns figure. How else are they going to justify a 2nd DX figure - the different abs aren't really enough.

The Keaton sculpt from the end of the movie when he tears off his mask is the other option but that requires a lot of of work and effort on Hot Toys part ....where as that glider sculpt is simply by comparison.

....hopefully they include both :D

The Keaton headsculpt is definitely going to happen.

Hot Toys' facebook was chalk full of messages demanding a Keaton Bruce Wayne headsculpt when the '89 Batman figure debuted, I'm sure they got the message and had it planned all along.

I don't think it requires a lot of work. All you have to do is make a new Batman headsculpt, similar to the '89 DX. Then the alternate head can just be a Bruce Wayne headsculpt with neck that pops into a sculpted torn cowl neck sheath. It's extremely simple.

I think its pretty much guaranteed that the cape glider will be on the Returns figure. How else are they going to justify a 2nd DX figure - the different abs aren't really enough.

The Keaton sculpt from the end of the movie when he tears off his mask is the other option but that requires a lot of of work and effort on Hot Toys part ....where as that glider sculpt is simply by comparison.

....hopefully they include both :D

:lol how can they justify making three OC bats, two TDK bats etc... They'll do it and probably remake the 89 again.

Back