Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmas time is a perfect time for the released since the movie was based around that time so HT could think of it kinda poetic.

They said they'd be shown then (December 2012) twice too. Each time they were asked it was "December 2012".

I'm thinking they'll show them this summer like the '89 stuff. They always screw the pooch when it comes to "making sense" with anniversaries and stuff. Thinking that they should be shown around the holidays is logical, but we should know better, we'll be sideswiped at some random time.

Remember T2's anniversary, "man, they gotta do a Battle Damaged Arnold", nope never happened.

Man, I can't believe how many people on here on the boards, on facebook and other 1/6 collecting websites are pumped for the Batman Returns figures. It's like that's all anyone talks about.

Every other comment seems to be "where they at", "when are they coming", :impatient:. What is it about them that makes people drool?

I'd rather see another '89 Joker.

:chase

tumblr_m5zxr0NOcI1r8aazco1_500.gif

I just checked and actually yeah mine has it (on the long outer coat I'm talking about) - but its lower down and not as pulled out as in that GIF.
OOPS!!!!! :monkey4

Sorry man - I haven't taken the long jacket out of the box since I set my Jack up.

I should check next time before imparting my.. wisdom to y'all. :monkey1 :lol

At least yours probably does have it then.

What mine doesn't have though is the clasp for closing the coat on the front - a definite flaw as others do have this. Its annoying because he has the coat closed in the Balloon parade.

At least yours probably does have it then.

What mine doesn't have though is the clasp for closing the coat on the front - a definite flaw as others do have this. Its annoying because he has the coat closed in the Balloon parade.

can you sew on a mini velcro patch or clasp so at least you can acheive the look from the movie.

Back