Hot Toys Alien Covenant Xenomorph Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guy/girls think,you reckon HT are gunna ever gunna release this figure or what? Coming up to the 2 week mark since they posted this announcement...........

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

See Ripley figure & HotToys Prometheus announcement, then make use of a cryogenic chamber.

See Ripley figure & HotToys Prometheus announcement, then make use of a cryogenic chamber.
Hahaha,that's about right.
Finally I licence I was excited about,and I fell for the oldest trick in the HT book....the "Coming very soon" scam.

I actually liked the neomorph better. It was really creepy.

I'm with you there. The Neomorph interested me more than the Xeno in this film. It's creepy, no faced stare was awesome.

One thing I think I missed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm with you there. The Neomorph interested me more than the Xeno in this film. It's creepy, no faced stare was awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With the bad opening weekend box office and confused idiots saying how terrible it is, I highly doubt we'll see anything at all from this film from Hot Toys. If I had my choice, I would want them to produce figures from Alien and Aliens anyway, which I'm sure won't happen either, but here's to hoping. :)

agreed, the poor showing at the US box office I think will make HT second guess this license. Which means they should just let it go to someone else who WANTS to produce figures from any 'alien' movie.

Covenant still is a solid 7/10 in my book, enjoyable as a stand alone sci-fi movie, but has a total 'spinoff from the main series' feel to it when you string it together with Alien hence it's C level grade with me. I personally don't like the direction Scott is taking the whole 'lore' but that's a different argument!

The movie already earned itself in and isn't really doing poorly. Depending on what you compare it to. Prometheus did really well and it can't get up there, but it's still doing ok.
I personally don't take it personally and I feel like every single Alien movie has had its own direction, so I'm ok with this. Scott, as the creator, can go wherever he pleases with this and I'll be interested to see where it goes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was still alive.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was still alive.

I could have sworn
Spoiler Spoiler:

The David and Walter interaction was one of the strongest scenes. Curb your issues.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course they do,it's a safe place to complain and have a mass b*tch session,yet they will all buy it on blu ray and show up to the next film,life's to short to go into that thread

Yep, those same people will flock to the next one just to see how bad it is. All that matters to the studio is the number of tickets sold.Love it or hate it doesn't matter as long as people spend the money to watch it.

Exactely!! And if HT are planning on releasing this figure based on box office takings,make it a limited amount,cap it off at a certain number,Winter Soldier tooks heaps of money,yet I still see Strike suit Cap sitting on shelves gathering dust and Civil War has been and gone,not to mention Hulks,Hulks in every collectable shop I go into

I could have sworn
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm citing user name "El_Diablo" from over at AVP GALAXY.
Apparently he was invited by Fox to the initial screening. He also lists a bunch of other deleted scenes.

I see that HT's preview says "1/6 Collectible Figure" (singular) and not "figures" like they did with Prometheus. At least this will be less of a lie if they don't make it. :lol

Hell yes I would be guyver1!! That's what I most want them to make

Back