Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi..
Does any body know that hottoys will reissue all predators such as Scar / Celtic ??
I am newbie in this collection and i was very intersted with AVP lines but can not afford the bumpy price of old release predators.
:-d

Yeah, I've got it.
It was a moment of weakness.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

hahaha thats not the glowing endorsement i was expecting lol.
i take it as you wouldn't recommend it?

i think ill stick to the 2 i just got, and that will be fine to have displayed amongst my Predators.

i wouldn't mind the Grid Alien but the price for that is ridiculous :dunno

Love the Colonial MArines!
I wonder if HT is going to re-release these as well.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:
:pray:
Since they still have the AVP license I'm guessing they still might have the ALIENS one as well.
I'd love to get the Marines since I missed out on them last time.
I'd like to see them as figures,and not something you have to assemble like the older ones.
:pray:

Those figure are way over do to be remade. Just imagine the detail now...

:thud:

Last edited:
hahaha thats not the glowing endorsement i was expecting lol.
i take it as you wouldn't recommend it?

i think ill stick to the 2 i just got, and that will be fine to have displayed amongst my Predators.

i wouldn't mind the Grid Alien but the price for that is ridiculous :dunno

It really isn't a bad figure at all, as a matter of fact, construction wise, it's one of their best.
It's just that I'm a huge Alien and Giger fan, and the figure is just another "interpretation".

Hi..
Does any body know that hottoys will reissue all predators such as Scar / Celtic ??
I am newbie in this collection and i was very intersted with AVP lines but can not afford the bumpy price of old release predators.
:-d

They did scar already and have celtic on Pre-Order now. Go grab them while they're still being reasonable pricewise.

Chopper is predicted to be the next release. Perhaps next year though. So 1 AVP remake/year lol...

They did scar already and have celtic on Pre-Order now. Go grab them while they're still being reasonable pricewise.

Chopper is predicted to be the next release. Perhaps next year though. So 1 AVP remake/year lol...

Scar 2.0 is out now and Celtic 2.0 is due to be released next year.

Yeah. Scar already had it. Celtic already grab the PO.
your guys here think that hottoys will reissue other character from AvP ?

my prediction for avps next is chopper and avp elder for 2015 then ancient 2packs and wolf 2016 :)

my prediction for avps next is chopper and avp elder for 2015 then ancient 2packs and wolf 2016 :)

I hope so. I know that they are going to do Chopper and probably Elder. Wolf they will do but in a few years unfortunately. The Ancients are a 50/50 chance. We might get them, or we might not.

Lets finish AVP before we enter AVPR I very much want a Wolf myself but I wanr Chopper first Elder I can live only the P2 ver...

Back