Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great there! This is one stellar figure!

Got the fig... The fig is in mint condition, Looks like new in box. :yess:

Decided to go with the '' This Is SPARTA! '' head

DSCF3538_zpsdhxyudz2.jpg

DSCF3539_zpsq8so5jtr.jpg

DSCF3540_zpsleflqqtt.jpg

DSCF3541_zpsagj9cpck.jpg

DSCF3543_zpsnnevnldi.jpg

Really great looking fig.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

this figure holds up really well,it's still one of the best figures in my collection.its disappointing they didn't give us a few more figures from this line,considering all they really had to do was sculpt a different head it should have been easy to do at least one more Spartan.unfortunatly I doubt it will ever happen and I can't see a 2.0 ever being made but you never know.hot toys has surprised us before.
Star Ace has the license now, my guess is they'll knock it out of the park.

Far from overrated... it's an excellent figure IMHO.
However, if ACI have the license it would be pretty cool to see how deep they go with the line.

There are many companies that make figures! However The hot toys Leo probably will still ace out many of the ones to come!
It is a piece of art from a time when hot toys was gaining momentum and produced almost everything "perfect"
In my view 10 more companies can make Leo or godfather but the hot toys ones will probably still be in demand!
A decent hot toys release today costs 250 dollars so 2x or 3x for such a nice figure that has stood the test of times is not a big number.

Lastly nothing against aci and other products but there are different types of collectors one who want everything and then the ones who are picky and Choosy and want less but the best! So hot toys Leo will still hold great value among the collectors circle (my personal opinion)

I have seen aci work / three zero / etc etc and while it's great
/ But and a big but ;) / if hot toys were to do same stuff gladiator, breaking bad, Achilles etc I will chose hot toys in a heart beat over these companies even at 2x the cost!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

you in auckland? drop by GNC sometime. even coulson was around $300nzd. lolz
Legend. I got the figure yesterday. It's "used", but still in good enough condition for me. Thanks for looking out. Appreciate it :hi5:

Legend. I got the figure yesterday. It's "used", but still in good enough condition for me. Thanks for looking out. Appreciate it :hi5:

The way you've put used in quotation marks makes me think this figure has experienced something dirty.

I have this figure but am wondering why someone would not want to wait and see the new ones before indulging in the old one! Agreed and I also feel that the ht one is art but it may be worthwhile to evaluate the options once they hit the road! Once again this one is classic but if star ace has a all seamless body, with metal accessories and a decent sculpt that would be a deadly combination!

The way you've put used in quotation marks makes me think this figure has experienced something dirty.
Wouldn't you like to know :naughty :lol
I have this figure but am wondering why someone would not want to wait and see the new ones before indulging in the old one! Agreed and I also feel that the ht one is art but it may be worthwhile to evaluate the options once they hit the road! Once again this one is classic but if star ace has a all seamless body, with metal accessories and a decent sculpt that would be a deadly combination!
It cost me $306NZ, which is around $200US. How could I pass on that, even knowing Star Ace & ACI have 300 licenses? i'm still excited to see what Star Ace & ACI have to show though.

Saw the star ace one today the hot toys still beats it in body and clothes but the heads look remarkably similar.

The star ace is very good though if you're dying for the best and want to pay more hot toys wins but if you just don't care enough star ace is more than sufficient

Back