Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this with his arm bent holding his spear. It's been like that since they released it. I should probably have a look at him to see if he has any rips.

Hmmm thx for answering people. After all those years its still such an amazing figure IMO. Not sure if im going to pull the trigger though....

It stands the test of time I dug him out last week and honestly speaking slight paint tweaks Is about all it would take to get him up to standard today. And even without that he is. This is back from a time you got more with a figure including two head sculpts. And is as in tact as the day I got him. A stellar figure.

Hmmm thx for answering people. After all those years its still such an amazing figure IMO. Not sure if im going to pull the trigger though....

I sold mine is because I don't care for the source material and I got a good price for it to throw at another figure. Also I did get bored of the cautious museum pose after a few years as I wasn't game to test the rubber in a more dynamic pose. But it's a fantastic figure set, and a landmark in AF innovation: a beautifully sculpted seamless rubber body that doesn't fall to pieces.

I sold mine is because I don't care for the source material and I got a good price for it to throw at another figure. Also I did get bored of the cautious museum pose after a few years as I wasn't game to test the rubber in a more dynamic pose. But it's a fantastic figure set, and a landmark in AF innovation: a beautifully sculpted seamless rubber body that doesn't fall to pieces.

Thank you for the honoust reply, I have pulled the trigger and ordered him :hi5:

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if there have been any good replacement body for Leonidas? There?s one for sale near me for a pretty good price, but I?m not so sure about the body?s condition.

Crazy to think this fig is ten years old now, the fig still looks good by todays standards. Mine is still holding up.
1xl7ZyU.jpg

3tLYYbz.jpg

nY99O9O.jpg

Last edited:
Back