Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the star ace one today the hot toys still beats it in body and clothes but the heads look remarkably similar.

The star ace is very good though if you're dying for the best and want to pay more hot toys wins but if you just don't care enough star ace is more than sufficient

Did they only have him on display? Anybody else from 300 or the sequel?

They would not allow any pictures actually

The only thing that they showed besides the full figure is the head from the main guy from the sequel and another screaming head which looked better than the hot toys one

I thought the body looked a bit skinny and the cape not as good as the hot toys but he comes on a base that is a battlefield with the mask from an immortal that was pretty cool.

Yup all of the above is true it was nicely detailed had veins and good paint detailing

Head could almost be the hot toys one it looks so similar

It's a good start that it's seamless and has almost the same details as hot toys! -
Any idea on accessories - where they metal or ? Also where they similar with arrow holders etc on the shield (that to me was a nice touch by hot toys)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I don't remember seeing the Themistocles head. Must have missed it. I moved through kinda quickly because I wasn't the only one waiting to see.

Similar but still better?

Better sculpts & metal accessories might be the main things that might get me to buy another Leonidas.

Yeah the stuff was metal I think and the staff way better if had real bandage wrapping on it and it was definitely wood

Hard to tell if the head was better without the hot toys beside it to compare it might have been better.

Body was skinner than the hot toys yup.

The guy from part two was there along with am the screaming leonidas head. Both were unpainted.

Cheers Raymond. I'm still on a high about getting the HT version, but also still excited about what Star Ace & ACI have to offer. Sounding alright so far.

did you get the one from GNC?
Yeah man. I'm guessing you missed me quoting your post here (couple pages back), & thanking you. I've wanted the figure for a bit, but it has been out of my price range, then you posted, & I went hunting :lol

Back