Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I began collecting 60's and 70's Joes before I discovered Hot Toys. These "movie Joes" ( Colton, Roadblock), are a win for me!

Here we go:

66413_397107590390373_873573475_n.jpg

993343_397107580390374_724585919_n.jpg

I hope so, so we could also get him at that price. We can never be too sure when another Willis figure this good would come out.

exactly, I'm getting this for just that reason, even though I don't plan on getting any other GI Joe figures, can't pass up on such a great Willis figure, he'll look great next to Stallone and Arnold

At the moment trying to build a custom would be insane, have you seen what some are asking for just the head? It would be better to wait and buy the entire figure from Sideshow.

I mentioned this fact to one HK seller, and he even agreed I was right!

@Walker, after seeing your in hand pic' this figure just became a must buy, wow does it ever look like him or what; heres SS gets him at a reasonable price

So do any of you think this will be Hot Toys only Bruce Willis figure, or do you think that Die Hard figures are in the future? The "I think I want to build a Bruce Willis custom" bug is biting me real bad. :panic:

When is sideshow putting this up for pre-order, seems to be late as the comic con is already over:impatient:

I have been checking everywhere I can think to check daily to see if there is any news on this going up. Only to hear nothing. I really want this one. I hope it is soon.

Back