Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocker, Ebayers already bidding this up ridiculously. :panic:

I'm not messing with Honk Kong sellers, as bad as I want this figure I'm willing to wait for pre-orders from Sideshow.

The only thing I'll touch from Asia directly will be just the head, and that's only after I'm sure it's not a knock-off.

Will you get one for you, on your Exclusive account?

Any chance you could get one for me? I prefer to purchase the figure for a fellow member here instead of some scalper...

Let me know!

Regards,

I'd love to help a fellow freak out.. but even members, are only allowed to order 1 of each exclusive.

I think the Superman is a rediculous double dip, and Cap (although i loved the concept) I found the HS poorly executed. I only want Bruce Willis. I don't give a damn about Joe Colton, i want generic bald Bruce.

But rest assured, i'm pretty sure Sideshow will have it available for pre-order, they have (comic-con exclusibes) for the last few years. You just probably need to wait a few months. The point of my post is to say.... i would RATHER order from sideshow comfortably at home, then do it like we do in HK which is madness. Yes, the scalpers make life miserable for us collectors, HOWEVER, if you actually came to HK to fight for one of these things, you'd probably charge even higher then they already are. Thats all i'm saying.

Watched Die Hard 4 this afternoon which has convinced me I do need this in my collection! This and the new Expendables Stallone should make for a nice display :yess:

Watched Die Hard 4 this afternoon which has convinced me I do need this in my collection! This and the new Expendables Stallone should make for a nice display :yess:

No kidding! I got all nostalgic for Unbreakable after seeing this sculpt. I would love to do a dio of David's bench press scene, complete with paint cans, for my basement gym. That scene makes me feel like I could move mountains. Also reminds me of lifting with my dad back in the day...

I'm surprised they made this so damn limited. Looks like he fits right in the original Joes, probably the most faithful of the new movie designs which is the only reason I'd buy this. Old man Willis doesn't interest me in the least for bashes so I'll save money by skipping this, an overpriced Joe Greenshirt.

Most every year, these comic con exclusives are a joke...

Evil Batman and scarecrow???
Crappy Captain America???
Fat Batman???
Ugly penelope cruz???

FINALLY a comic con exclusive that made me go....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNN I wish I could have that!

1075629_524169794322675_1921420307_n.jpg

I don't think so; there hasn't been news of that. But probably at those toy fairs. Like the ones in Asia. Or maybe Sideshow will sell 'em.

Now that Hot Toys has the Bruce Willis licence, I don't think it will be too long before we'll see Die Hard John Mclane figures, which I personally have been waiting a long time to get on the shelfe

almost considering getting this just to put next to my Barney Ross figure, seeing as its the first and only Willis figure we'll be getting for awhile I believe

Back