Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cow Batman! tigerknight. Is that really your dio? Because it's totally SUCK.

SUCK - Supreme Unmatched Custom Kitbash

Maybe they ll relaunch it Saturday as well.The problems with Trojans must have been noticed.

so is Hot toys just completely forgot their web page ?? I can't seem to get on...

god knows whats happening with their website. the hot toys japan website is alot better anyway with interviews and information about new figures.

Here you go Jeff, the pics I promised you last night. It's only on that temporarily until I can figure out / build a proper stand.

002-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

awesome pics....could you beleive that the one sold on ebay for $1050...crazy!!

Thanks !....That's just nuts...it's nice but not $1050 nice. Oh forgot these 2 pics awhile ago...sorry I know this isn't the thread for it but Geil wanted to see pics of my ongoing build...

stairs
007.jpg

006-1.jpg

Holly damn!! You two are hardcore! I like the idea of the drapes on the base. And thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope I still remember how to make it properly when I find a chance to get back into it :p

Holly damn!! You two are hardcore! I like the idea of the drapes on the base. And thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope I still remember how to make it properly when I find a chance to get back into it :p

Thanks Jeff....you should be fine, It's like riding a bike, you never forget how ! Uh assuming you've ridden one before :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back