Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly damn!! You two are hardcore! I like the idea of the drapes on the base. And thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope I still remember how to make it properly when I find a chance to get back into it :p

Well its because you make such awesome cases !!

I got your Pm ..I will get back to you tonight or tomorrow...I have my twins whom are both sick so I have not had a chance to formulate an email to you with the specifics you need.

wow totally misjudge the Freaks here. so many have children and can still indulge in this hobby? I guess my chances are not so bad afterall :lol

wow totally misjudge the Freaks here. so many have children and can still indulge in this hobby? I guess my chances are not so bad afterall :lol

I have a kid, mortgage, new car, my collectibles, but no wife or girlfriend right now...that's how I can afford it :lol

WOWOWOW! Even if he destroy the tumbler, I think that it's perfection!
5289666359_6e85e1622e_o.jpg

5289666447_5c0c47c617_o.jpg

Screaming here wont do but maybe posting on the WTB or check in the FS section. I think I have seen someone post one up

I'm loving the Bat-Pod escape part from the Tumbler. What a size though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back