Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it

Attachments

• IMG_1277.jpeg
    IMG_1277.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 0
The price interestingly makes it unfavorable for reselling. Would have to sell it for around $460 on the bay just to get back what you paid for it. Sideshow did their research!

The price interestingly makes it unfavorable for reselling. Would have to sell it for around $460 on the bay just to get back what you paid for it. Sideshow did their research!
That’s not how pricing should work though lol. There is not $340 of value in this figure.

That’s not how pricing should work though lol. There is not $340 of value in this figure.
I'm kidding. The price is ridiculous, but what we gonna do. Not buy? haH.

Well actually I don't want it, just lined up for fun. ****'s $378.70 total for me, bleh.

I used 3 devices with total of 4 browsers. Only one was sub 250 in queue. I used the shortest time in line to pre order

This que is BS too... I have this open on my phone and pc at about same time. My phone was like 20 or 30 higher in the que. And as it counts down, they flip flop between which is a lower number.... How is that possible if they are in order.?? :dunno

This que is BS too... I have this open on my phone and pc at about same time. My phone was like 20 or 30 higher in the que. And as it counts down, they flip flop between which is a lower number.... How is that possible if they are in order.?? :dunno
I seem to recall something with the Anakin PO where all of your devices are still logged in as your Sideshow account and that's why some weirdness happened on multiple devices. Now, if you have multiple Sideshow accounts, not sure what that would look like... I was 906 in line after joining the RSVP page at 11:30am EST and just now got order one...

These limited items are a joke. I tried to see where I would end up in line. I was at like 3,000 so no chance. Just closed out.

Sitting here eye 👀 balling second opportunity for another slot

Attachments

• 20231220_094426.JPG
    20231220_094426.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Back