1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$235 with a Q4 release sounds about right to me.

Ding ding ding, what do we have for him Johnny?

Price is fair in the current market. Got my order for two in already. I'll be super greedy and hope for armored Veers or the Death Star Trooper next.

I already have my Death Troopers but it's certainly notable that a pre-order for another batch isn't here as well. The price for those guys will skyrocket if this sticks. Maybe they will make more when they see them selling for about $400 each, or maybe they decided that three different variants was enough?

I think this will be another one like Endor Luke where I skip the pre-order and buy it cheaper with an eBay coupon. It doesn't seem like something that will be too hard to find once it's released.

Goodbye “where is Krennic?” spam comment on Hot Toys’ Facebook posts. I’ll miss you.

Enjoy it for the last time.

657dcf6cefac854a7347d01961714ad5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this will be another one like Endor Luke where I skip the pre-order and buy it cheaper with an eBay coupon. It doesn't seem like something that will be too hard to find once it's released.

Could work out but still a chance it goes the other way. Yondu became rare pretty fast and he isn't exactly a household name type character either. But those ebay coupons have definitely made it possible to get discounts on items that you otherwise would not have got a discount on.

I think you are correct.

Tarkin was/is the same way. Cheaper to find than retail. I think Krennic has the same -- even less so -- appeal.

But I'm a die-hard RO fan, so I'll overpay to get this in my hands as early as possible. My reward points cut this down to $151. Doubt I'll get him that cheap after release.

Could work out but still a chance it goes the other way. Yondu became rare pretty fast and he isn't exactly a household name type character either. But those ebay coupons have definitely made it possible to get discounts on items that you otherwise would not have got a discount on.

Yep, this $235 figure with the ebay 15% discount brings home Krennic at $199.

Of course, who knows what the world will be like at X-mas 2019 with the way things are shaping up.

True, but that was still a Marvel figure, and those always seem to disappear fast. SW doesn't seem to have the same issue from what I've seen. Except maybe for the Stormtroopers.

Excellent low price. That almost pays for the tax, from what I was expecting. Gonna blow my reward points and order direct.

That's what I just did. All I've ordered from SSC in 2018 was Deadpool since stuff really is just as easy to get elsewhere for comparable.

47692091_1022425834622456_2871117513307065009_n.jpg

True, but that was still a Marvel figure, and those always seem to disappear fast. SW doesn't seem to have the same issue from what I've seen.

Seems pretty true. Lots of Marvel stuff selling for crazy high prices. Without knowing production numbers I would guess Asia's lack of interest in Star Wars being the primary reason.

I think you are correct.

Tarkin was/is the same way. Cheaper to find than retail. I think Krennic has the same -- even less so -- appeal.

But I'm a die-hard RO fan, so I'll overpay to get this in my hands as early as possible. My reward points cut this down to $151. Doubt I'll get him that cheap after release.

I will order straight away.

I want more RO stuff and the only way we get it is by supporting what is put out.

Baze and the Tank Trooper are still needed.
And a Cassian.

Can’t wait too see the RO Vader and this Krennic posted pics together :clap

But I’m passing on him :lecture

Figure looks great to me, definite po. Death Star Trooper with console next please Hot Toys!

Back