1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is everyone getting this announcement idea from? They posted one video saying they had another video soon. That video was just a ******** piece patting themselves on the back.

Agreed. There isn't a huge announcement coming about new licenses, form factors, etc. The special announcement in THAT post was just them saying they're going to share BTS content for the "first time".

But the Krennic tease had already been shown, and that figure is clearly in development. Whether it ever goes up for PO is a crap shoot, especially with HT.

Agreed. There isn't a huge announcement coming about new licenses, form factors, etc. The special announcement in THAT post was just them saying they're going to share BTS content for the "first time".

But the Krennic tease had already been shown, and that figure is clearly in development. Whether it ever goes up for PO is a crap shoot, especially with HT.

Yeah Just like Catwoman and BTTF part 3!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

49716151_10155984358292344_1358520141662388224_n.jpg
49848399_10155984357772344_209920812969361408_n.jpg

Officially announced on Facebook. Looks solid by the looks of these pictures but some of the other costume shots look a little wonky. Thoughts?

Yeah the likeness isn't 100%, but it still captures him well enough. And I agree, the tailoring and fit of the regular uniform seems a bit wonky in some pics, and the rain gear actually looks a lot better on him.

Shame there's no deluxe version.

I think it looks great! Obviously not perfect but I’m happy with it. I’m just always amazed at HT’s sculptors and their craftsmanship.

Where did that Tarkin comparison come from? Hot Toys didn’t post that did they? It’s such a terrible photoshop, look at the size of the belt buckles, it’s not even close.

If someone did that to compare height...c’mon you gotta at least try a little.

Where did that Tarkin comparison come from? Hot Toys didn’t post that did they? It’s such a terrible photoshop, look at the size of the belt buckles, it’s not even close.

That is an official HT photo.

If you were to match belt buckles, Krennic would be huge!

I like that the rank insignia can be changed on the rain code for either a Lah'Mu or Eadu look.

Very happy we get all looks together in one non-deluxe version.

The sculpt isn't blow me away wow quality. But still pretty good. I hope they do some good modifications from proto to production.

Still just so damn happy this even exists.

The posing in some of the shots is bloody terrible though. I mean look at this. Looks like a Thunderbirds Virgil !

58ecf234334253edca49b914a68a3082.jpg

But this one looks better.

3c7f8633aee6a96c40186f231184ac77.jpg

The full package with rain gear etc is Awesome though !!

3408d5ba6117c644413516ddec4fc962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The posing is really poor in a lot of these shots.

Two completely different looks in one package is great! Going to be hard to decide which one to use. I'm inclined to use the pristine standard Imperial look -- will look so nice on the shelf -- but the wrinkled rain coat is nice too because of the hat.

I don't think he deserves two figures on my shelf though. Must choose.

Back