1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star_wars___krennic_raincoat_by_ladyangelus-dawfocs.jpg

It almost looks like a kind of vest that just goes over his uniform.

krennic-rainocat.jpg

Agreed It does just go over his regular uniform, I've got a 501st approved Krennic and my partner is currently making the raincoat for me so I've been researching heavily. Figure would just be take off the cape, belt and head, place on the raincoat, put the head and belt back on.

View attachment 438097

Agreed It does just go over his regular uniform, I've got a 501st approved Krennic and my partner is currently making the raincoat for me so I've been researching heavily. Figure would just be take off the cape, belt and head, place on the raincoat, put the head and belt back on.

Awesome thanks for sharing the research. That sounds doable.

However whether they decide to have the removable hairpiece headsculpts for the hat or not will remain to be seen.

Perhaps all that is enough for a deluxe ? Especially if they have a special base like Chirrut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, Hot Toys must have employed a new video dude. They're churning out videos on Instagram by the ton !

Let's not forget that flasback poncho and hat Krennic should be a noticeably younger version with a different uniform under it, while Eadu Krennic has his full ranks.
2462288ff6004660280a4a5fcd4a7917.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I’m really thinking about purchasing this figure. I think it would be cool to have an imperial officer...passed on Tarkin.
I like how different Krennics uniform is with the cape..
It’ll be a nice addition.

How about a Baze / Krennic 2 pack....

Just as likely as the other IMo....

LOL

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Let's not forget that flasback poncho and hat Krennic should be a noticeably younger version with a different uniform under it, while Eadu Krennic has his full ranks.
2462288ff6004660280a4a5fcd4a7917.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

A deluxe set with a second, younger portrait would definitely be unique to see and a first for HT, but unfortunately I just don't see them doiing that. Much like they didn't bother to include a more screen accurate second head for Hela when she's holding Moljnir.

Even as a fan of the character, i don't see Hot Toys going for two sculpts on Krennic. We'll be lucky if we get extra accessories for an alternate Lah'mu look.

Well this brought me out of hiding! If they include the rain gear and cap from, I’ll buy 5 DTs to complete the Lah’Mu scene from th beginning of R1. Awesome!

Well this brought me out of hiding! If they include the rain gear and cap from, I’ll buy 5 DTs to complete the Lah’Mu scene from th beginning of R1. Awesome!

I think everyone that wants this figure is interested in the same.

If we don’t get it initially, we’ll get it later down the road.

How about a Baze / Krennic 2 pack....

Just as likely as the other IMo....

LOL

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not only would a Krennic/Baze 2-pack be awesome but it would royally piss off all the people that passed on Chirrut and the Death Troopers... :rotfl

May be worth it just to see this thread explode like the Molecule 8 thread. Instant classic. :panic:

Bandai should release their Death Trooper in 1/6 scale to capitalize on this! Or just do all their 1/12 scale in 1/6!

Back