1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really slight, but he brushes past some tree branches, making them move as he does so.
So slight, i expect most people never even realised.
Sitting on the log is important too, but he brushes past things, so he has physical presence.
It's not a huge leap to being able to force lift.
Not when there's a ghost who can move branches aside. And perhaps, as he *is a ghost*, he was meant to be using the force to move the branches...
Just a thought.

It's one thing for a ghost to sit on something and not really do much else with it. Or to just have branches brush off it's shoulder.

It's another thing entirely to have a ghost be able to tap into the Force and lift an object that weighs several tons out of an ocean and onto the ground. If that was the case, why didn't Force ghost Obi-Wan show up when Vader was throwing objects left and right on Bespin and help out a bit when Luke became overmatched? Why didn't Force ghost Qui-Gon ever just appear somewhere and get Luke's lightsaber after he lost it? Why didn't anyone show up and help out at the Sarlacc pit?

I'm not saying I would have wanted any of those things to happen, but it's the same premise.

It's one thing for a ghost to sit on something and not really do much else with it. Or to just have branches brush off it's shoulder.

It's another thing entirely to have a ghost be able to tap into the Force and lift an object that weighs several tons out of an ocean and onto the ground. If that was the case, why didn't Force ghost Obi-Wan show up when Vader was throwing objects left and right on Bespin and help out a bit when Luke became overmatched? Why didn't Force ghost Qui-Gon ever just appear somewhere and get Luke's lightsaber after he lost it? Why didn't anyone show up and help out at the Sarlacc pit?

I'm not saying I would have wanted any of those things to happen, but it's the same premise.

I wasn't coming down on one side or the other. Just in case anyone reckons i enjoyed force ghost lightning. I did not. I far prefer the idea that they can guide you, and give advice but can't clap your face when you're being an idiot, lol.
Just saying it's easy to see it either way depending how you interpret events. But i do love being able to have the conversation with like minded fans.
Also: "If you choose to face Vader, i cannot interfere" is what Obi Wan says. No idea why. But, once again, it's great to discuss the why's and wherefores.
Maybe he could interfere, but needed Luke to raise his game so he wouldn't expect help.
Or maybe something in the nature of the force prevented him from interfering.
No way to know. Only the way we would interpret it ourselves.

I've said it before, but I think of Force ghosts as similar to ascended beings in StarGate. Sure they could interfere, but they don't. They leave the fate of this plain of existence in the hands of those that live in it. As one with the force they have (to us) almost god like abilities. They see the 'will of the force', the past the present, it's all the same. The most they will do to interfere is give people a little nudge from time to time. Really, the most egregious "violation" of non-interference was Ben telling Luke to seek out Yoda. Other than that, nothing they did was something the characters themselves could not have done on their own, or didn't in their hearts and minds already know the truth of.

Jeez. Open another thread and discuss your theories there.
0431bd26f7d98da699196be453890d1c.jpg

e231c18a20ef6cf2a2890f9fa79bb9c2.jpg

Managed to track down one Death Trooper to go with Krennic. Need another. Seriously cool figure this is.
Can?t wait for the new detolf to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, can we please have this thread completely dormant, or relegated to complaints about why this hasn't dropped yet or estimates about when this will be released. Far more interesting. :lsvader

Talk about derailments. Let's get back to Krennic please

Yes I agree. New page, and back to Krennic.

I've been thinking a bit about how I'll display him. I reckon I'll be displaying him without hat. The sculpt just looks better with just the normal hair imo.

Unless HT do a Mandalorian re-release of the Deathtroopers which is somehow amazing, I think I'll go with Krennic flanked by a Deathtrooper and the Shoretrooper.

star-wars-rogue1-director-krennic-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-904325-20.jpg

x_hot904325_f.jpg

Black-Series-Krennic-21.jpg

Back