1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my email from sideshow new next payment day (last payment date) - 5 December. One month delay ((

Well, that's at least promising that he will be dropping in HK before end of year.

Seriously, I just need this guy and the Mud Trooper to wrap up the year.

Who else is getting two? I have to have both looks.

I really want my Mudtrooper and Krennic. I do hope they drop about the same time.

Seriously, I just need this guy and the Mud Trooper to wrap up the year.

yep same for me. Two pretty damn cool figures to round out the year as well !! But I doubt I'll be getting mine by year end in Europe. But surprise me Hot Toys.

I just really hope Krennic pre-order numbers were ok. So maybe, just maybe, Baze has a chance to round out the lineup.

He just needs to have a small cameo in the Cassian film to help maybe having a chance for production.

but of course i?ll believe it when i see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show off.:mad:

:) I have always felt that Krennic was the highlight of Rogue One. He has the coolest Imperial uniform period. Also great backstory with Tarkin and the Death Star.

Need one posed with Tarkin and another in the field with his hat, rain cape, and Death Troopers.

I ordered two as well.

I'd find it too difficult to choose between the two distinct looks otherwise.

HT Krennic.jpg

HT Krennic rain gear 2.jpg

Even though he hasn't been released I'm still so stoked they made this character! It's one of the few total surprises HT has done with no initial Con reveal.

Even though he hasn't been released I'm still so stoked they made this character! It's one of the few total surprises HT has done with no initial Con reveal.

Yeah totally. I'm sure it was because of us here wanting him so bad [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...daily/weekly email blasts and sideshow product suggestion page entries :D
Super stoked we got him, and with the Lah?mu rain gear! Since I wanted that the most to go with my DTs :yess

It was indeed a terrific surprise. A highly requested character dropped without warning at a time you wouldn't expect. I wish this happened more often.

All in good time. What's crazy is that we still haven't seen the final products of Young Han and the Mudtrooper. Those guys went up for pre-order in May 2018. To put that in context the Patrol Trooper, AOTC Yoda/Dooku, TPM Maul, Crait Luke, R2 (deluxe), ROTJ Stormie, ROTJ Luke (deluxe) and 1/4 scale Vader were all put up for pre-order after those Solo figures.

All in good time. What's crazy is that we still haven't seen the final products of Young Han and the Mudtrooper. Those guys went up for pre-order in May 2018. To put that in context the Patrol Trooper, AOTC Yoda/Dooku, TPM Maul, Crait Luke, R2 (deluxe), ROTJ Stormie, ROTJ Luke (deluxe) and 1/4 scale Vader were all put up for pre-order after those Solo figures.

Clearly issues with the headsculpt, for both figures to be taking so long.

I am desperate to get the Mudtrooper into my collection. It will be at least a 2 year wait since I preordered it, as my supplier gets them 4/6 months after Hong Kong.

giphy.gif

Back