1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the fixed ones would be the V2 batch right ;-)

Seriously though, I don't know if it was actually corrected or just a production line mishap that went unnoticed. I got mine early and didn't keep up with the later batches so maybe the "Uke"'s are the rare ones after all.

EDIT: Just looked at pictures and the "Uke" is on the inside folded card, and NOT on the stands plaque as I recalled. So it wan't on anything you'd display.

Too bad. I see I didn't get an 'Uke' and now I kind of want one.

Last edited:
So what’s the deal with the base? Will it say “Director Krennic” or “Orson Krennic”? I’d prefer “Director” as it’s his title and he is a ranking officer with the Imperial Military. If they put his full name it just won’t seem right.

Pretty sure it’ll say “Director Krennic.” Maybe they’ll change it to “Orson” like the other RO base/plaques like “Jyn” and “Chirrut.” I always thought that was weird that they only put the first names on those. Assbackwards to every other Star Wars base they’ve done.

Pretty sure it’ll say “Director Krennic.” Maybe they’ll change it to “Orson” like the other RO base/plaques like “Jyn” and “Chirrut.” I always thought that was weird that they only put the first names on those. Assbackwards to every other Star Wars base they’ve done.

Do we have any high resolution images of the photo with his nameplate? I believe it says “Orson”.

Wait... does it really just say “Orson?”

No, Orson Krennic but Director Krennic seems much more appropriate.

Although if they keep it like that maybe they'll make a sweet Wilhuff Tarkin name plate to go with Tarkin!

Maybe Orson has transitioned from a name to a title also.

It rhymes with Awesome so I guess it was only a matter of time.

I havent seen Hot Toys put on sample product picture of Krennic at Secret Base which they always did after promo pics were launched on their offical sites.

Back