1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
【Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure】

"We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!"

As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic is obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.

Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Director Orson Krennic from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt with amazing likeness, skillfully tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, an additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.

It will be a beautiful sight to behold when you add this astonishing Director Krennic collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!

The 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of black-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) right fists
• Five (5) pieces of gesture hands
• One (1) left hand for holding pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- One (1) pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored rain poncho

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) ammo clips
- Two (2) code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #RogueOne #DirectorKrennic #OrsonKrennic

View attachment 439212
View attachment 439213
View attachment 439214
View attachment 439215
View attachment 439216
View attachment 439217
View attachment 439218
View attachment 439219
View attachment 439220
View attachment 439221View attachment 439222
View attachment 439223
View attachment 439224
View attachment 439225
View attachment 439226
View attachment 439227

"We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!"

As the Death Star evolves from concept to a terrifying reality, this man staked his reputation to deliver the functional battle station to the Emperor.

Hot Toys’ brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Empire’s Advanced Weapons Research Director will be arriving shortly from the galaxy far far away....

Stay tuned for the exciting reveal!

#HotToys #StarWars #SixthScale #Collectibles

View attachment 437321

Director Krennic is awesome! :D But the hair on this Krennic action figure looks to be a bit off.

This is going to be the hardest pass I'll probably ever make for my OT only collection. I love imperials and this figure would fit really nicely in an Imperial display, but... I.. Just....AHHH

This is going to be the hardest pass I'll probably ever make for my OT only collection. I love imperials and this figure would fit really nicely in an Imperial display, but... I.. Just....AHHH

What’s holding you back from getting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are you going to get another imperial baddie in white with a cape !! ??

Nuff said...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't understand people's intolerance to Rogue One at all.

Alot of people decided to hate Disney Star wars well before they made any films. Now they want to stick with their initial assessment, even for a good film.

Solo is the same way.

I am sure there are people who genuinely dislike the films, but in my experience many of them have an ax to grind again Disney or the perceived social agenda they see...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

No interest in the figure myself but I think it looks great. If HT doesn't do Mendelsohn's character from Captain Marvel then I could see the HS from Krennic being used for customs of his non-Skrull form.

Oh3ZEEY.png

Alot of people decided to hate Disney Star wars well before they made any films. Now they want to stick with their initial assessment, even for a good film.

Solo is the same way.

I am sure there are people who genuinely dislike the films, but in my experience many of them have an ax to grind again Disney or the perceived social agenda they see...

Two words:

Gareth. Edwards.

Solo is the same way.

That may apply to the ST and Solo, but I've never sensed much anger or resentment from fans over RO.

I also noticed though that a prevalent reason why lot of people liked R1 is because “it felt like the OT.” Me being one of them, admittedly. However, while I did enjoy R1 as a whole, I personally thought it was a bit boring at times. To be honest, I enjoyed RotS more than R1.

Man, still nothing on KGhobby :(

I also noticed though that a prevalent reason why lot of people liked R1 is because “it felt like the OT.” Me being one of them, admittedly. However, while I did enjoy R1 as a whole, I personally thought it was a bit boring at times. To be honest, I enjoyed RotS more than R1.

I can understand a bit of slowness in points of R1, but it needs to spend time establishing characters which we do not know at all, so we can in turn know & care for them at the end. And this all in one single movie.

This is something which Trilogies can do over a 3 movie arc. So for me this is another reason why I like R1 so much.

On the fence with this figure... can’t really decide if I want him in my collection or not.

Solo is the same way.

I just watched solo finally when it hit netflix, it was leagues better than TLJ, the only scene that kind of made me cringe was the last name scene where the imp officer says "hmm... solo!"

Lando and Han were both spot on

Back