Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment was charged yesterday but still no tracking number as of this morning. Usually they send that tracking mail at their COB on the same day final payment is charged. Hope this wont be delayed lol.

Same here, stuck in preparing to ship. I normally get the tracking number the same night after payment goes through. Not this time. Oh well. It?ll get here when it gets here.

Mine isn't even marked "Preparing to ship". I paid, but its still shown as a pre-order.

You guys are lucky... My got charged and the status marked as "thank you for the money and pre-order is in progress." Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Mine was also charged today, no shipping info yet...

Although this is my very first order with SS, so I have no prior knowledge how this usually happens.

Final charge yesterday and label finally created today. Be glad to get this in next week on the slow truck ride from the left coast. Another figure down... too many more to go.

Got the label/tracking as well!

I'm glad I paid extra for the double box, because I live on the east coast lol

Can't decide if i want to keep my order, or order another gun. First world problems. Something has to give. :rotfl

https://www.gunbuyer.com/walther-pp...r-optic-front-sight-2-mags-gold-2826721.html#
If you already have a 9 and you're comfortable with it and can shoot it well dont get another 9. Move up to a 45. Unless you're for some reason never worried about self defense, then buy what you like. I love my 9 but for stopping power it just wont do on bigger subjects, unless of course it's an mp5. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got my tracking... won't arrive til' Wednesday :(

Being on the East Coast, sometimes I wish Sideshow would give the option for a faster service than Ground.
I'd pay a few extra bucks to get my figures faster.

Tuesday my homies! I just know I am going to get back into some 90s Spidey after he arrives.

Got my tracking... won't arrive til' Wednesday :(

Being on the East Coast, sometimes I wish Sideshow would give the option for a faster service than Ground.
I'd pay a few extra bucks to get my figures faster.

We are already paying a few extra bucks for shipping. If we are paying $20 for shipping it shouldnt take a week to get to us. I've complained about thos for years so you can tell it's worked. :)

We are already paying a few extra bucks for shipping. If we are paying $20 for shipping it shouldnt take a week to get to us. I've complained about thos for years so you can tell it's worked. :)

Shipping for me was $21 and change...and I should be receiving mine on Tuesday. I think it's been mentioned before but SS's piece of the profit is probably derived from their inflated shipping charges.

Oh well, it's only 1 of 2 of my only orders from SS. Shouldn't be an issue for me since I don't intend on purchasing from them again in the future...was only forced to this time because Scarlet Spidey and GOTG2 StanLee are SS Exclusives...

I should have mine next Tuesday. Living on the east coast strikes again. Lol. I can't wait.

Back