1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first and likely only Hot Toys Iron Man. Expensive stuff I gotta say! Excited to have it wooohoooo

I remember when I thought the DC Mk 3 would be my first and only armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when I thought the DC Mk 3 would be my first and only armor.

Same here when I got the mark VI diecast but as soon as I got him in hand I needed more and ordered the L and VII and now the 85. They’re just too nice

Same here when I got the mark VI diecast but as soon as I got him in hand I needed more and ordered the L and VII and now the 85. They’re just too nice

I skipped the mark 7 in order to get the mark 85. mark 7 looks very nice though.

I started with the silver centurion armor and thought I’m good. Then got the mark 45 so I could have a red a gold and thought I’m good. I’m now at 11 armors. With the 85 on preorder and planning to preorder this once I finish some jobs I have. Same thing with war machines. I got the mark 3 and iron patriot. Now have two on preorder. I plain on getting as many as I can afford now. Back on topic at first I was going to just get a plastic 7 but after getting the mark nine I hate the rubber elbows and much rather have the better version. Now to decide if I want to buy another hall of armor for it or not. The mark 2 (die cast) looks good but this one cost a lot more and I might need to pose it.

Yeah I finally learned my lesson when it comes to diecasts, and have ordered every armor I'm even remotely interested in now, so I don't have to pay sky-high prices for them later.

I started with the silver centurion armor and thought I’m good. Then got the mark 45 so I could have a red a gold and thought I’m good. I’m now at 11 armors. With the 85 on preorder and planning to preorder this once I finish some jobs I have. Same thing with war machines. I got the mark 3 and iron patriot. Now have two on preorder. I plain on getting as many as I can afford now. Back on topic at first I was going to just get a plastic 7 but after getting the mark nine I hate the rubber elbows and much rather have the better version. Now to decide if I want to buy another hall of armor for it or not. The mark 2 (die cast) looks good but this one cost a lot more and I might need to pose it.

1. Mark 4
  2. Mark 5
  3. Mark 6
  4. Mark 7 pre-ordered
  5. Mark 46
  6. Mark 46 Concept
  7. Mark 47
  8. Mark 85 pre-ordered

*Quarter Scale Mark 3 -- under consideration.

I know myself well. By the time I finish the display area for this stuff, some of this won't stay. But for the moment I'm enjoying them all and chances are I'll always have more than just one.

:lecture

The motto of Iron Man collectors everywhere - Remember the 47!

I took a trip to NYC right after that figure came out, and my fiancé GAVE ME PERMISSION to buy it at a comic book store that we stopped at and I didn’t. I still hate myself for that.

Cannot wait for this one
The new MK50 and 85 actually make me appreciate the older suit designs even more

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I started out with IM2 Mark VI and I told myself I am done and need only 1 IM. It wasn’t until after Avengers came out on DVD that convinced me that I really need a round RT IM. I told myself these 2 would be enough and then Silver Centurion came along! 2 mins of screen time be damned! Then XLV came along and blew me away! The Ferrari of IM has arrived! Cannot pass up on DC VI! Now, I want this DC VII and XXXLV! One is never enough...

the new armors are nice on screen but they're meant to be seamless and it would be impossible to have a seamless articulated figure. So that's a huge reason I find the old nuts and bolts armors are best for a figure collection. And I personally love the beef of mark 7

I started out with IM2 Mark VI and I told myself I am done and need only 1 IM. It wasn’t until after Avengers came out on DVD that convinced me that I really need a round RT IM. I told myself these 2 would be enough and then Silver Centurion came along! 2 mins of screen time be damned! Then XLV came along and blew me away! The Ferrari of IM has arrived! Cannot pass up on DC VI! Now, I want this DC VII and XXXLV! One is never enough...

I started out ordering the L, but a week later I didn’t want to wait a year for my first diecast iron man so I immediately ordered the VI before it sold out and glad I did. It’s gorgeous. Once I had that in hand the 7 shortly went up for PO. I had to have it too. Along with the LXXXV. Now waiting for HT to make the Mk 1 in DC and to scale with the IV-VII and not in the scale of the II & III

All diecast I assume?

Does the clunky Mk 1 meet your criteria? That's my favorite armor. To me, Tony never improved from that cave. :lol

All diecast. I was almost immune to Iron Man until my first diecast, which would have been the 46 I think. I like the Mark I as a progenitor, but I'd need an updated version to bite.

I still think the DC MK1 will be really light on the diecast (just enough that they can say it has some and charge more for it) and most of the weight will be in the legs of the stark figure underneath.

And the way the IM releases are going it would be mid 2021 before we had it in hand if it went up for PO tomorrow :impatient:

Back