1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, question for the group - anyone else notice a kinda white paint haze on the face plate of the ?normal,? non-battle-damaged head? I know that head still has some weathering & marks but I wasn?t sure if this was an unintentional flaw or on purpose haha

Thank you!!

0302ff4053cde512a5153b5f2f1eddf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, question for the group - anyone else notice a kinda white paint haze on the face plate of the ?normal,? non-battle-damaged head? I know that head still has some weathering & marks but I wasn?t sure if this was an unintentional flaw or on purpose haha

Thank you!!

0302ff4053cde512a5153b5f2f1eddf5.jpg

Mine had a pretty similar mark a bit further up the helmet tho & it was from the packaging rubbing it. I contacted sideshow & got a replacement that was perfect, so sorry to say it?s a defect.
But could be easily passed off as battle damage.....

My Mark IV has scuffs like that. It's a defect but it's a common defect. As creasy said it can blend in with Hot Toys' own deliberate wear & tear so I just accept it.

I appreciate the responses, yeah that?s kinda what I figured lol oh well, it doesn?t look super out of place on the figure, so it?s not the worst thing haha

had some rewards so finally caved and picked this Bad Boy up.A couple of quick pics out of the box.
MMS500 D27 Iron Man MARK VII

Attachments

• IMG_5718.JPG
    IMG_5718.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5724.JPG
    IMG_5724.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_5725.JPG
    IMG_5725.JPG
    476.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5726.JPG
    IMG_5726.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5694.JPG
    IMG_5694.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
He really is a great looking fig. I just got Midas in last week and ordered this last night with points and a coupon. I wasn't planning on getting him, but after getting in Midas I felt I had to, so I could put them side by side in my detolf. Always need to pair things up lol.

z37, Yeah' this is an awesome Iron Man.Congrats on picking him up.

I'M thinking once I get some sort of display together for my recent Iron Man influx.. I'll display the MARK 7 with the Battle Damage Armor all Guns out look.And Midas as is,all shiny and beautiful.lol

Great acquisition marvinmyles! This Mark VII's really a fantastic representation of the armor, it's my favorite 1/6 Iron Man.

Thanks Zurdo95D,
it's really cool that you have a pretty complete Battle Damage option with this Figure and some nice weapons options.Besides the whole Pod Mode thing which I will probably never use.Neat to have though.Happy I picked him up.

would like to eventually get a MARK II MMS431 D20.But it seems that all the ones I have come across for sale have some sort of flaw/smudges on the Faceplate or on the Armor somewhere.

Also a MARK XLVI MMS353 D16 would be nice.

Thanks Zurdo95D,
it's really cool that you have a pretty complete Battle Damage option with this Figure and some nice weapons options.Besides the whole Pod Mode thing which I will probably never use.Neat to have though.Happy I picked him up.

would like to eventually get a MARK II MMS431 D20.But it seems that all the ones I have come across for sale have some sort of flaw/smudges on the Faceplate or on the Armor somewhere.

Also a MARK XLVI MMS353 D16 would be nice.

Yeah the amount of accessories/options are too good! Nice considerations of armors too, the CW armor is stupendous too.

Or this could be Sideshow's tactic again putting something on waitlist then becoming in stock again for whatever reason.

If anyone has been on the fence now is the time. It's probably the best Iron man hot toys has developed in my opinion.

Back