Hot Toys 1/6 Darth Vader figure | Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That base is just the top part of the Quarter Scale figure base
Wish the 1/4 Vader base came with the base like this instead of the strange choice of two bases connected on top. This is the best part of the dual base, but on the 1/4 you need to add it to the regular base. And my top base now stays in the storage

Yep. I don’t mind if they reuse it though. Better than reusing the sand base. :lol
:lol oh definitely! They could've really cheapened out with a dark sand base like what the Mando Scout Trooper came with given all the dirt Vader walks through on the show.
Wish the 1/4 Vader base came with the base like this instead of the strange choice of two bases connected on top. This is the best part of the dual base, but on the 1/4 you need to add it to the regular base. And my top base now stays in the storage
For sure! Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of folks who have the 1/4 pick up one of these bases for their figure.

Thanks! Looks like there is no rear neck guard?
images (1) (2).jpeg

Very excited to see this! I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer a basic option without battle damage as I'm just looking to get a Vader in my collection and didn't really care for the show.

Very excited to see this! I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer a basic option without battle damage as I'm just looking to get a Vader in my collection and didn't really care for the show.
ROTJ version will be out next year.

sames.
I'll await the BD version which WILL come.
They will want us to buy this first.
Also a good Vader for those just jumping im.
I was thinking the same. I don’t own one presently, this version looks promising. Need to see more.

:lol oh definitely! They could've really cheapened out with a dark sand base like what the Mando Scout Trooper came with given all the dirt Vader walks through on the show.

For sure! Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of folks who have the 1/4 pick up one of these bases for their figure.
But is this the same size? The 1/4 and 1/6 base?

It looks good, and I imagine they're not done with the BD sculpt to show it off yet. I like the idea of a matching diorama base with Kenobi to have the rock pillar he flies into.

Wish the suit would have gotten damaged too.

I have the R1 version and this looks pretty identical. So just a new sculpt, idk if that warrants another purchase. Have 3 vaders already.

...Is this the same Rogue One figure they showed at Celebration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back