Hot Toys 1/6 Darth Vader figure | Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On display at the Summer Showcase. Looks like the base lights up?

uiJ7Vwg.jpg
cwjyCqb.jpg

I just got a RO Vader on a trade (traded my Mudtrooper for it) and I love it so much more than my ESB one. Definitely need the battle damage parts if I’m to get this UNLESS it too has a usb light saber and some other cool bits.

On display at the Summer Showcase. Looks like the base lights up?

uiJ7Vwg.jpg
cwjyCqb.jpg
I wonder if the height would follow Hayden's? If yes wouldn't this version be shorter than previous versions?
I'd love to see the detail of the rear neck guard. Still on the fence if I need this one or not...

I'm still convinced this will have the battle damaged helmet. No way Hot Toys has the balls to sell and Obi-Wan Vader without it and then release one with it months later after everyone has already preordered the other (insert sarcasm disclaimer here)🤣

I wonder if the height would follow Hayden's? If yes wouldn't this version be shorter than previous versions?
I'd love to see the detail of the rear neck guard. Still on the fence if I need this one or not...

No, Vader in Kenobi had multiple performers to match David Prowse/Vader’s height (6’6”/6’8”) which is different from Hayden’s height (6’).

Majority of the Vader scenes in the show (dueling, stunts, action, walking, etc.) are of the taller performers (6’3” and 6’7”).

2B2000EA-8C66-4B66-9D7F-F2A01C6DFFED.jpeg

Vader has a canon height, he doesn’t have real legs, he has taller robo legs. If HT have any sense they will follow that.

Although they didn’t do it for Maul, both his robo legs versions are still shorter than what they should be, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back