Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wishin there was an official release of the tactical suit.

Forever holding out hope even though I know Hot Toys has been doin me dirty a decade plus now ha ha.

Watch them release the stylized version for the What If? line.

Forreal, they probably will. Announced Sorcerer Spidey before the episode even aired. If Hot Toys did the museum and the tactical look it'd be over. Easy PO on both for me.

Just watched the What If? Episode and now I really want the figure of him in that gear. I had to go and order the Marvel Legends as well lol.

I would be more gung ho about a What If...? tactical if it wasn't guaranteed to have a cartoony MBJ sculpt (the pulled back hair on the existing HT Killmonger sculpt would look out of place paired with it anyway).

I would be more gung ho about a What If...? tactical if it wasn't guaranteed to have a cartoony MBJ sculpt (the pulled back hair on the existing HT Killmonger sculpt would look out of place paired with it anyway).
Why do you think the HT Killmonger sculpt would look out of place paired with a “What If” version. I think that pairing those together has great potential. But maybe I’m missing something.

Why do you think the HT Killmonger sculpt would look out of place paired with a “What If” version?
Sure the HT sculpt is decent, but it has the hair pulled back as seen in the movie’s finale. If I’m going to pair up a HS with the tactical body, then I would rather it have the hairstyle MBJ sported for the first 3/4 of the film.

Sure the HT sculpt is decent, but it has the hair pulled back as seen in the movie’s finale. If I’m going to pair up a HS with the tactical body, then I would rather it have the hairstyle MBJ sported for the first 3/4 of the film.
Understandable.

However, I would prefer to have a more realistic HS (which is very well done) with that tactical body than an animated HS. That said, if I had access to that mask he wore after the museum scene I would probably pose him wearing that.

Last edited:
Still impressed with this Killmonger!!

bmW1slJ.jpg

CshdnwX.jpg

82xNYRE.jpg

Not necessarily loving the narrative for Killmonger at the end of What If...? but it'd be sic if they put out an Infinity Killmonger like we see at the end. Still holding out hope that an officially licensed tactical suit comes out at some point. Loving the Hot Toys Killmonger I got so it'd be rad to have a couple different versions.

Attachments

• 52F63D3A-F447-4575-9B02-595CE47F3FC4.jpg
    52F63D3A-F447-4575-9B02-595CE47F3FC4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 32
Back