Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in hand. Wow, the suit is beautiful. Not sure if I wanna customize and paint the lines black. It’s a well done figure, with the maxnut head, this figure is perfect!

Just got this in hand. Wow, the suit is beautiful. Not sure if I wanna customize and paint the lines black. It?s a well done figure, with the maxnut head, this figure is perfect!

Congrats! This figure's beautiful indeed, the suit is so intricate and the MBJ head sculpt is fire! :)

Really hope they bring this character back. He deserves more screen time.

Agreed! He was my favorite character in BP, would really like to see MBJ reprise the role.

I know "no one really dies in the MCU", but he DID die. They'd have to use an alternate timeline version of him..........which I suppose is possible given the upcoming Dr. Strange movie. Ooooh, that would be a neat way to replace Boseman by NOT replacing him; the sequel could be set in a Wakanda where T'Challa died and his cousin N'Jadaka (Killmonger) is king, having never been abandoned by T'Chaka in Oakland.

?no one really dies in the MCU?
fdb7f66d97dcc92ee660c132205694b1.jpg

I wish...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know "no one really dies in the MCU", but he DID die. They'd have to use an alternate timeline version of him..........which I suppose is possible given the upcoming Dr. Strange movie. Ooooh, that would be a neat way to replace Boseman by NOT replacing him; the sequel could be set in a Wakanda where T'Challa died and his cousin N'Jadaka (Killmonger) is king, having never been abandoned by T'Chaka in Oakland.

That is an interesting story possibility Buffinator.

Also, I think he was mystically brought back to life in the comics in some way (I’m not certain of that).

Yeah that's a neat idea!! Would be cool to him on the throne again, I really liked that confrontation scene where he revealed the truth and shouted his Wakandan name.

Agreed! He was my favorite character in BP, would really like to see MBJ reprise the role.

He can be Vegetta in the Marvel Universe.

I decided to go with the MiniToys Museum Erik

Ordered from TNS. They sent me the invoice and an email telling me they?re expecting to receive the my item this week.

Idr seeing photos of theirs here but here are a few photos:
532cac5516dc627b07adf66ebd6aeaa6.jpg

e435bf7a1b234f3eb0bcafbc683ef93e.jpg

e27f0c80121db1646d7e9a1ce4f01224.jpg

04e528a0d182a1858ac53cfc3ab54c0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a comparison video, with the casual outfits and the suits for Erik and Tachalla
Hope this bring more info to the thread, Thank you

Has anyone heard any news on when the Daft Toys Killmonger Figure is being released? I recently saw some pics that show the head sculpt has been replaced with what seems to be a recast of the Nut Pizs sculpt. If this is how the figure now comes that's great because it looks awesome.

Are there any full body shots of this figure with the MaxNut Angry headsculpt? I have been searching for it but can't find it.

From what I've seen those head sculpts are too small to fit this body?

EDIT:

Ah damn just found the images (at least with a BP body):

WhatsAppImage2020-07-18at14.01.14_1_900x.jpg

Back