Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally an unboxing review. He looks damn good in hand.
Thanks!
Definitely looks good.
I would love if the lines were more accurate to the movie but I'm now happy that they decide to make the lines gold. He will definitely stands out in my collection. The headsculpt is amazing. Can't wait to receive mine! Killmonger and Shuri will look great together.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. What I feel made the gold lines look bad in that particular photo (the one where everyone criticized it for looking cheap a month ago) was that the jaguar pattern was very muted and washed out to the point that it was non-existent, which could have been due to poor lighting, but now that the jaguar pattern is more blatant it def looks nicer and more premium.

I'm def leaning towards getting this since the head sculpt turned out quite well. I'm fairly certain the impending video reviews will be quite positive, so it would really need to take some unforeseen awful factors to make me not want this at this point.

He looks good in that video review, so nothing's making me regret my decision to order him. That said, does it seem like the jaguar pattern is a bit muted on his chest compared to the rest of his body?

He looks good in that video review, so nothing's making me regret my decision to order him. That said, does it seem like the jaguar pattern is a bit muted on his chest compared to the rest of his body?

It does seem to me a little bit muted in middle of his torso between the peck muscles and abs. Though it could have been the lighting or the muscle structure messing with the pattern. I love the helmet with all that gold(more than the prototype i feel) it really pops and does looks menacing for sure. Can't wait to get this, hopefully releases as fast as bucky did.

I?m sure it?s just the lighting. It?d be very odd if the leopard print wasn?t the same throughout the figure.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I want the entire figure or just wait to get a few items parted out. I want the unmasked sculpt and the two weapons for my military Killmonger, but I expect I'll have to pay $100+ for all 3, or should I just go for the figure for an extra hundred. At least I'll have plenty of time to decide.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I want the entire figure or just wait to get a few items parted out. I want the unmasked sculpt and the two weapons for my military Killmonger, but I expect I'll have to pay $100+ for all 3, or should I just go for the figure for an extra hundred. At least I'll have plenty of time to decide.

I figure $80+ for the sculpt, $40 for the weapons. You?re better off buying the full figure and selling the body and helmet with hands. You?ll recoup most of your cost

Just got this in my email from Sideshow!! :)

"Your Erik Killmonger Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, October 22, 2019."

That?s awesome first batch is almost in. I?d switch mine to single payment but bet I won?t be in the first batch.

That?s awesome first batch is almost in. I?d switch mine to single payment but bet I won?t be in the first batch.

Hey I would switch it to single payment. I did and got the charging notice for Oct. 21! Super stoked to finish the line, other than Thor Ragnarok this will be the only other movie I have every figure from.

Hey I would switch it to single payment. I did and got the charging notice for Oct. 21! Super stoked to finish the line, other than Thor Ragnarok this will be the only other movie I have every figure from.

That might work if you have more than one payment remaining, but if you're on your last installment it won't change your place in line. In that case if yours becomes available (either through an early shipment or cancellations) HT will send you an early arrival notice giving you the opportunity to pay it off & receive it sooner.

Dang I haven't received this email. Paid him off with SS the moment I bought him. Feel like this is going to be another IW Thanos situation where he was paid off months ago but I'm in a later batch.

That might work if you have more than one payment remaining, but if you're on your last installment it won't change your place in line. In that case if yours becomes available (either through an early shipment or cancellations) HT will send you an early arrival notice giving you the opportunity to pay it off & receive it sooner.

I talked to sideshow a while back for my black panther( had 1 payment left but was at the end of the month but they were getting them earlier than that and the sideshow rep told me to switch it to single payment to pretty much guarantee that I would get it in the first batch and it worked. Maybe it was just a really big shipment tohough idk. Both Black panther and Kilmonger were day one preorders for me if that has any say in the place of line. It does seem a little inconsistent bc my aunt paid hers off outright but got it later than I and she has ordered 40+ figs from sideshow vs my 25.

Very surprisingly sideshow just sent me an early processing for this. The early processing is for tomorrow. This is the fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen on a hot toy from releasing Hong Kong to sideshow getting it. It’s been a very expensive month for me. I’m sure a lot others too. Pretty much most of my pre-orders all of come out within the last three weeks.

Very surprisingly sideshow just sent me an early processing for this. The early processing is for tomorrow. This is the fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen on a hot toy from releasing Hong Kong to sideshow getting it. It’s been a very expensive month for me. I’m sure a lot others too. Pretty much most of my pre-orders all of come out within the last three weeks.

Got the same notice as well that it charges and ships tomorrow. They must be getting their entire stock in one shipment

Does clicking that big green "YES - PROCESS AND SHIP MY ORDER EARLY" button in the e-mail automatically change the payment date to the 18th? When I clicked on it, all it did was take me to my "Order Details" page where I saw nothing different than before (I'm just a little lost since this is my first time receiving an early processing notice from SS).

Either way, I'm happy this will be shipping to US customers early.

Switched mine to single payment. Hoping I get an update maybe tomorrow saying it?ll ship next week. Would be nice to get the notice for both him and Bucky

Does clicking that big green "YES - PROCESS AND SHIP MY ORDER EARLY" button in the e-mail automatically change the payment date to the 18th? When I clicked on it, all it did was take me to my "Order Details" page where I saw nothing different than before (I'm just a little lost since this is my first time receiving an early processing notice from SS).

Either way, I'm happy this will be shipping to US customers early.

No it doesn’t. When it takes you to the orders detail page you have to scroll all the way down in there and there will be another button saying something like yes process my order early.

Back