1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Endgame figure down with about four to go. My guess is it’ll be three years since the films release before we get iron patriot… Thor turned out really well in my eyes

I just did a quick comparison to the proto and they def upgraded the final product for the better. Checks are less chubby, they toned down the handlebar mustache and made the loaf beard smaller, and they made the hair more splayed out. Overall, solid improvements. I'm ordering!

I dont really lime sculpted long hair but that was certainly the correct move here. I was a little worried it would restrict turning the heah and have a floating hair look but looms pretty good even with the head turned. Also the gap between the shoulder armor doesnt seem so prominent in the final product photos.

The new arms aren't nearly as muscular/cut as the old ones.

Screenshot_20210722-101925~2.png
Not happy about that as per both of the film, he wore the exact same chainmail sleeves. I do wonder if they can pop out easily like IW Thor so we can swap them. I get what hot toys was going for, he is fatter and so he would have softer arms but the sleeves are essentially armor so it's not portrayed with that thought in mind.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-B2MShQsTgg.jpg

I always thought the IW arms were too skinny but had the right musculature. These new ones look the right thickness but not defined enough. His arse looks more anatomically correct now as well, IW had zero glutes. I want to see a Stormbreaker comparison.

Youtube vids aren't linking for some reason. Just take out the two // on the ends. Unboxing here:

//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH5DkuF-rkE//

Wow, what a HUGE difference between Stormbreakers! New one lights up but doesn't have the wraps on the handle.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I've had him and Loki pre-ordered for a while now. So what does this mean in terms of actually seeing this figure ship out from sideshow?

Back