1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m cancelling. This is weak sauce onHT part yet again. This movie came out 2 years ago and still waiting on a list characters is a joke. Sure do miss the glory days of Hot Toys.

I already canceled mine a couple weeks ago. The final product would have to blow me away to pick it up.

WbIQwGR.jpg

Thanks for the “cryptic” message in your last video :yess: Looking forward to making this one my first Thor figure!

Would love to see this release soon. I know I'm still at least six months from closing out my Endgame collection as Iron Patriot is late this year, but every one that releases gets me one step closer! Plus, That'll give me the trinity for the center of my Endgame collection. Let's go!

HT has just bitten off more than they can chew to hit their current release slate imo. I?m okay with this one being delayed as I still have way too much on order right now and do want to pick this up eventually. It?ll just be EG Cap, BD Mk85, EG Thor & Thanos for my EG collection

HT has just bitten off more than they can chew to hit their current release slate imo. I?m okay with this one being delayed as I still have way too much on order right now and do want to pick this up eventually. It?ll just be EG Cap, BD Mk85, EG Thor & Thanos for my EG collection

I was nearly as disciplined but I anticipate jumping off the marvel wagon for figures post-endgame.

I prefer the lebowski thor over this but want this as well.

Was hoping there was an update that this was shipping. Endgame pieces I am waiting for - 2 years after the movie was released: Thor, Rescue, Mark 85 Battle Damaged, Iron Patriot, Hulk, 2012 Cap, Captain Marvel, Loki. It's hard for me to maintain my excitement anymore with these long production times.

Was hoping there was an update that this was shipping. Endgame pieces I am waiting for - 2 years after the movie was released: Thor, Rescue, Mark 85 Battle Damaged, Iron Patriot, Hulk, 2012 Cap, Captain Marvel, Loki. It's hard for me to maintain my excitement anymore with these long production times.
Yeah looks like another one of those weeks with zero releases. Unless they ever do Saturday releases? They are never going to catch up if they keep announcing two figures for every one they actually ship.

HT screwed themselves with the delays on this. Its been so long we're getting peaks at the love and thunder version. The blue and gold armor looks a lot more intricate and detailed. EG Thor will probably end up in the discount bin :(
E36S8bYXoAQRaJ3.jpeg.jpg

Back