1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first HT Thor. Just want to ask if his pants are pleather?

No guarantee i will even be alive in 2023. So i will pick this up to go with Cap and IM but still keeping my IW version

Sometimes, I ponder about my mortality when I think about my collection - will I be alive and able to enjoy what figures I have and those to prospectively come? A bit morbid but even so..

120131868_681097762808783_5712145526228893941_n.jpg

Waiting for this bad boy

No guarantee i will even be alive in 2023. So i will pick this up to go with Cap and IM but still keeping my IW version

Sometimes, I ponder about my mortality when I think about my collection - will I be alive and able to enjoy what figures I have and those to prospectively come? A bit morbid but even so..

For your partners in your last will and testament: "Soooo....here's what these things are *really* worth..." :rotfl

For your partners in your last will and testament: "Soooo....here's what these things are *really* worth..." :rotfl

Oh she knows exactly how much everything is worth, she has encouraged me to pick up some figures and denied my decision to sell a few lol.

Oh she knows exactly how much everything is worth, she has encouraged me to pick up some figures and denied my decision to sell a few lol.

You may be one of a few exceptions on this forum. :lol

My girlfriend knows what they?re worth but we don?t co-habit at this time.

My last one didn?t care ? we kept our finances separated for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're fortunate, then. My spouse has always been very encouraging and over time it became what "we should get" and what "we can't miss out on", etc. Very grateful we share the same fandoms.

I can?t remember where but I read a quote by a collector once who said ?my worst fear in life is that when I die my wife will sell all my figures for the price I told her I paid for them?

I can?t remember where but I read a quote by a collector once who said ?my worst fear in life is that when I die my wife will sell all my figures for the price I told her I paid for them?

I've seen that on Facebook before. Why even worry about it at that point, though? You're already dead!

Back