1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if in the next Guardians he slims down but keeps his hair and beard it would be the ultimate version.

At the moment from Endgame I have Cap, Thor, Iron Man + Battle damage on pre-order. But my love for Marvel has dwindled over the years so I'm not overly looking forward to them. They'd be my trinity representing the whole Marvel saga. But at the moment I maybe receive them and move them on unless they come out spectacularly.

As it is Cap seems really disappointing unless major improvements have been made. And Thor seems a bit lackluster. I hope it changes as I used to really love these films and characters, with Thor always being my favourite and would love a representation of the big three, especially as they appear in Endgame.

I wonder if I will even live to see this fig released lol.

The ideal Thor to me is Roadworn Thor. That figure looks so good.

Yes. So far he is my only Thor and happy with him. Wouldn't object to an Avengers Thor upgrade re-release. Was gonna get this EG version but sculpt wasn't doing it for me especially the beard - looked too square.

E5FBD5D9-6C4C-4D06-B074-AA2B18E3B7EB.jpg

Yes. So far he is my only Thor and happy with him. Wouldn't object to an Avengers Thor upgrade re-release. Was gonna get this EG version but sculpt wasn't doing it for me especially the beard - looked too square.

:goodpost:

An upgraded Avengers Thor is one of the few versions of these characters left for me to hope for. I'd like him to pair with Loki.

While I loved the viking like hair and beard of Endgame Thor, I never considered getting the EG version. It's just not my favorite turn for Thor.

Yeah the beard and the hair are amazing but he is looking more like volstad then thor. I just want the head sclupt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

From Toy Sapiens expo. Not my pic.
Thor is exposed

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 366
From internet

Attachments

• BDE9CBC3-2817-4F5F-BA68-55D81789BF34.jpeg
    BDE9CBC3-2817-4F5F-BA68-55D81789BF34.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 315
Too bad Hot Toys didn't go the extra mile that Asmus did when they gave Gimli the rooted beard. Thor looks like he has a Challa bread loaf stuck to his chin.

What are the odds of this coming out in china next month? I did see that it wasn't shown in the coming soon photo. Does that mean it's still a ways off?

I was getting this guy because I wanted the EG trinity but considering the delays and how crappy the mark 85 turned out I'm cancelling. The love and thunder version will have to do and it'll come with the right stormbreaker.

I was getting this guy because I wanted the EG trinity but considering the delays and how crappy the mark 85 turned out I'm cancelling. The love and thunder version will have to do and it'll come with the right stormbreaker.

Stormbreaker was fixed for the Endgame version. The Infinity War version was too small and the handle was curved.

To be honest, the proto images for this version of Thor never wow'd me. I really wanted HT to knock this one out of the park due to the unique, one and done look to Thor (ala IW Cap), but they must have put the B team on this sculpt cause it's pretty dang weak sauce in my opinion. I hope I'm proved wrong with the final product, but I ain't holding out hope.

Back