1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone ever figure out how to modify his gloved gripping hand so it looks like he is holding the hammer tightly? I think it's possible to heat up parts and then press them into the position you want them in, then dunk them in ice water and that will give them a new shape but I'm not sure if that's true or how you could really even do that with this piece. Is there a better gripping hand on another figure?

First forum post. This was the first HT I got. First picture I took in a light box I built the other day.

Attachments

• SavedImage_20220121_144255_(1)~2.jpg
    SavedImage_20220121_144255_(1)~2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 110
Does anybody know where to get a blue lightning effect for the hammer? I know the one most people are using is from Thor but where else could I be looking for this

How the heck do you get his original neck off to swap it for the unhelmeted sculpt? Every time I try the masked sculpt just pops off, I followed the instructions to tilt the neck and everything too. No matter what I do, I can't get it off lol

If anyone has any tips would be appreciated.

Really cool and commanding figure otherwise!
It's not easy at all. I think I just tilted it forward to get it off. It took time and patience for sure. It got easier after the first time though.

I believe this was a limited release so I’m not sure that he’s still producing this sculpt, but if you want you can contact him here: @unrealtoys . He doesn’t publicly advertise his prices so I would send him a private message if you’re interested. I follow him on Instagram and that where I contacted him.

Last edited:
Hot Toys has definitely been shown up by other sculptors on this head and the mouths specifically. But what it really makes me wish for was a Cap with PERS or whatever they're calling it these days.
Absolutely agreed! The difference is embarrassing (for hot toys) Although this might be my last Cap figure I buy. If they release an updated stealth suit or TFA Cap I might have to pick those up. PERS would be totally welcome

I finally ordered Cap today and with all the reward points I picked up on Friday I ended up paying only $113 plus shipping! :yess:

Now the wait begins. :impatient:
Congrats! That's pretty much what I did and got mine for free. I'm very happy with him, even though I was a little worried about it during the wait.

Back