1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really unhappy with the chest plate on this figure. Would any of you be interested in a custom one that's more accurate if I can find an artist and put a project together?
Every time I look at the figure I'm thinking about how I can take the chest piece off, trim it down, make the bottom edge thinner and shorter, re-bend the shape to be more accurate under the pecs and anything else that needs doing.

But it's clearly a very involved job and I just haven't had time yet. I'd be fascinated to see what someone else did.

I also want to size the body down slightly but again, that'll have to wait.

Nothing fancy here. Just waiting for Thor:

A2qEMmr.jpg

:D

I finally got my Cap. It's taken way too much time, but I finally got it, fixed a few nagging problems with his neck adapters and also wrist pegs and now it's actually functioning and tomorrow I got the video review done.

In case you are curious: https://www.youtube.com/c/timkaysnerdcrate?sub_confirmation=1

269924802_3333110643591736_7810001734357217761_n.jpg269927096_3333110630258404_1913574096379444877_n.jpg269911704_3333110633591737_3613301242425592890_n.jpg269923599_3333110616925072_7609911317033189298_n.jpg269946891_3333110626925071_7155016765630242358_n.jpg270030890_3333110640258403_6747706125315881776_n.jpg269976112_3333110636925070_4420778206027065882_n.jpg269931300_3333110620258405_2611796323887053235_n.jpg270089378_3333110623591738_2579483927959706996_n.jpg

Well, since Sideshow forced me to use my RPs, I decided to use them on this guy to get him nearly for free after comparing with my best friend all the current HT figures in stock at SS around the same price point. I hope I don't feel like I wasted money on it, but there really wasn't anything else in-stock that I wanted. This will be my first Cap since selling all the TFA and Avengers 1 Caps years ago. I had the battle damage Civil War Cap, but never opened it. Cautiously optimistic, but not overly excited.

Last edited:
Well, since Sideshow forced me to use my RPs, I decided to use them on this guy to get him nearly for free after comparing with my best friend all the current HT figures in stock at SS around the same price point. I hope I don't feel like I wasted money on it, but there really wasn't anything else in-stock that I wanted. This will be my first Cap since selling all the TFA and Avengers 1 Caps years ago. I had the battle damage Civil War Cap, but never opened it. Cautiously optimistic, but not overly excited.
I think you wont regret it.
I initially cancelled my PO when the Endgame D23 version Cap was released cause I thought that had a lot, and I mean a lot of flaws that I just didnt like, so I ended up making my own custom HT CW/IF Cap to make my Endgame Cap.
Hot toys at the time was just pumping out lazy figures one after another and I figured we're pretty much gonna get the D23 version.

So I was shocked to find out Hot Toys fixed all the things that was wrong on the D23, and even had an all new Steve head, AND also all new helmeted head.
I was sure they were just gonna rehash the CW helmeted head.

I've pretty much have had all the Hot Toys Captain America at one point, and I even have the 1/4 Iron Studios Endgame Cap...and I can tell you,
this is the BEST 1/6 scale Captain America.

I think you wont regret it.
I initially cancelled my PO when the Endgame D23 version Cap was released cause I thought that had a lot, and I mean a lot of flaws that I just didnt like, so I ended up making my own custom HT CW/IF Cap to make my Endgame Cap.
Hot toys at the time was just pumping out lazy figures one after another and I figured we're pretty much gonna get the D23 version.

So I was shocked to find out Hot Toys fixed all the things that was wrong on the D23, and even had an all new Steve head, AND also all new helmeted head.
I was sure they were just gonna rehash the CW helmeted head.

I've pretty much have had all the Hot Toys Captain America at one point, and I even have the 1/4 Iron Studios Endgame Cap...and I can tell you,
this is the BEST 1/6 scale Captain America.
Cool thanks for the confidence booster man :hi5: that’s saying a lot especially comparing to the IS 1/4 Cap statue which I almost got many times. Lately, it’s been very difficult for me to enjoy HT figures these days b/c you see so many ppl modding them as soon as they’re released and just seems to take some enjoyment away (at least for me). So I’ve been incredibly skeptical with buying any HT figure lately.

Cool thanks for the confidence booster man :hi5: that’s saying a lot especially comparing to the IS 1/4 Cap statue which I almost got many times. Lately, it’s been very difficult for me to enjoy HT figures these days b/c you see so many ppl modding them as soon as they’re released and just seems to take some enjoyment away (at least for me). So I’ve been incredibly skeptical with buying any HT figure lately.
You're welcome man. :duff

Lol, yeah, I'm usually one those guys that mod their figures a lot. ha ha.
But my rule is, if it bothers me, I gotta mod it.
But there's many times also, where I was sure from pictures that I will mod it soon as I get it, but then once I receive it, I'm perfectly
happy as is. This is one of those figures.

The only customization I did was give him the clean CW Shield, so the 1/6 is my clean version of Endgame Cap display,
and the 1/4 I S Endgame Cap is the battle damaged with the broken shield with Mjolnir, since the statue is heavily weathered.

But yeah man, Grats on getting this Cap.

You're welcome man. :duff

Lol, yeah, I'm usually one those guys that mod their figures a lot. ha ha.
But my rule is, if it bothers me, I gotta mod it.
But there's many times also, where I was sure from pictures that I will mod it soon as I get it, but then once I receive it, I'm perfectly
happy as is. This is one of those figures.

The only customization I did was give him the clean CW Shield, so the 1/6 is my clean version of Endgame Cap display,
and the 1/4 I S Endgame Cap is the battle damaged with the broken shield with Mjolnir, since the statue is heavily weathered.

But yeah man, Grats on getting this Cap.
Thanks again, man!

I tend to modify my figs as well and lately, I've had no problem modifying some older figures (SS and HT) I've re-purchased. For some reason, though, it's this weird thing in my head that irks me to modify a brand new HT figure right out of the box. Idk what it is but I'm glad to know you're happy with it as is and I'm definitely hoping I will be too. My best friend also really liked the new 2012 Cap so I might get that one when I get some more RPs and it's officially in-stock at SS. Should have this Endgame version though on Tuesday, so I'm definitely a little antsy about it now that it's been ordered and shipped. This is my first, brand new HT in years.

I still kinda wish the briefcase with the stones were included with the figure, or maybe even the entire platform :lol

Personally I like the 2012 Cap more
They both seem to have their pros and cons. But I wanted to use the RPs on something that was in stock and ready to ship. I’ll most likely get the 2012 version but will happily wait until it’s in-stock at SS instead of preordering.
I still kinda wish the briefcase with the stones were included with the figure, or maybe even the entire platform :lol
Yea that def would’ve been a nice icing on the cake. Wonder if they were originally saving that for the team suit figure that never came out?

[...]

Yea that def would’ve been a nice icing on the cake. Wonder if they were originally saving that for the team suit figure that never came out?

Yeah I thought they'd eventually release team suit CA, but I assume there wasn't as much interest in them, since they also showed off a War Machine in the team suit colors. I would've liked if they made a deluxe with maybe a scaled down platform lol

whvluvX.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I thought they'd eventually release team suit CA, but I assume there wasn't as much interest in the them, since they also showed off a War Machine in the team suit colors. I would've liked if they made a deluxe with maybe a scaled down platform lol
True, sort of like how the Diecast MK6 come with a smaller version of the Stark Tower gantry type thing as a base.

Back