1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this EG Cap is spectacular. I was so impressed when I unboxed him. I do agree with the consensus it's the best on-screen CA to date. I can definitely see the improvements from the AoU and CW Caps. What would make this release even better would be the inclusion of a rubble diorama base, but alas.

The box art/design is pretty cool, I was expecting a photo copy of movie CA, but it's actually an art render! So cool!

xgNZB1O.jpg

dJkhQJW.jpg

Iz9Z224.jpg

bNtCZtf.jpg

The un-helmeted Rogers head sculpt is next level, it's that good, in my opinion.

dqspj7K.jpg

37ZDPhf.jpg

kTl5Hi2.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I this EG Cap is spectacular. I was so impressed when I unboxed him. I do agree with the consensus it's the best on-screen CA to date. I can definitely see the improvements form the AoU and CW Caps. What would make this release even better would be the inclusion of a rubble diorama base, but alas.

The box art/design is pretty cool, I was expecting a photo copy of movie CA, but it's actually an art render! So cool!

xgNZB1O.jpg

dJkhQJW.jpg

Iz9Z224.jpg

bNtCZtf.jpg

The un-helmeted Rogers head sculpt is next level, it's that good, in my opinion.

dqspj7K.jpg

37ZDPhf.jpg

kTl5Hi2.jpg

I agree Zurdo, this is an amazing figure and the best movie adaptation Captain America to date. And yeah the un-helmeted sculpt is far superior to its predecessors and is probably one of the best Hot Toys has produced period.

Last edited:
Hey has anyone seen any colour bleed from the collar onto the neck piece?

I second this question because there doesn’t seem to be a way to keep that collar off the neck.

I'm not sure about bleed, but because there is some form of plasticization on the actual collar, I think you risk smudging that blue color onto the sculpt. The bottom of my helmeted neck has some blue streaks (very different from classical staining). So maybe exercise some caution and put a clear sleeve around the neck. I do that with all my dark cloth wearing figures anyway, just cut a strip of card protector sleeve to your desired dimensions, pull it taught around the neck, and put a little piece of tape to hold the ring together. It's genuinely almost invisible and will give you piece of mind.

The Cap arrived and he's definitely an impressive figure. Glad I picked him up.

The first thing I did was look to see if there was a "pin-head" effect with the figure. While not a glaring issue, the helmeted sculpt does appear to be a tiny bit small but what makes it even a possible issue (to me) is the width of the shoulders. I don't remember Chris Evans being this huge in build. I gently pushed in the shoulders, just to see how the figure would look and it made a big difference to me. Not sure if it is the base body or the padding added but that is what may be contributing to the possible "pin-head" effect.

Unfortunately, my crappy iPhone couldn't capture the effect and the head to body ratio actually looks great in the following photos. I have to stress that he isn't obviously a pin-head but that I found that when looking for it, I could notice that it could have been better sized, given the body and/or padding being utilized.

cap 2.jpg

cap 3.jpg

Overall, a fantastic figure and I am so glad to finally have a quality Captain America added to the collection.

The first thing I did was look to see if there was a "pin-head" effect with the figure. While not a glaring issue, the helmeted sculpt does appear to be a tiny bit small but what makes it even a possible issue (to me) is the width of the shoulders. I don't remember Chris Evans being this huge in build. I gently pushed in the shoulders, just to see how the figure would look and it made a big difference to me. Not sure if it is the base body or the padding added but that is what may be contributing to the possible "pin-head" effect.

Unfortunately, my crappy iPhone couldn't capture the effect and the head to body ratio actually looks great in the following photos. I have to stress that he isn't obviously a pin-head but that I found that when looking for it, I could notice that it could have been better sized, given the body and/or padding being utilized.

View attachment 543684
View attachment 543685

Overall, a fantastic figure and I am so glad to finally have a quality Captain America added to the collection.

Congratulations!

I am glad he has arrived and that you like him, it is a great figure!

And yeah, as I mentioned the head looks fine from quite a few angles. For instance in your pictures the size of the head appears to be appropriately sized and it looks so much like Chris Evans.

View attachment 543684
View attachment 543685

Awesome! Glad you're happy with the figure! Agreed, for me I did not find the size of the helmeted head to be a glaring issue. I don't mind the build of the figure either, as I remember CA being somewhat bulky in the first film.

Congrats you guys!!!

And Zurdo, damn that's a sharp camera lens. Really crisp pictures. What camera?

Thank you! I just use a Kodak Easyshare C183 (small digital camera) which goes for about $30-$40 now lol Lighting and being still (since I take photos freehand) are big factors in taking decent pictures with it, from my experience.

I've been meaning to upgrade to a better camera, but my current one still works for now :lol (But yeah if it eventually breaks down, then I'll definitely invest in a newer, better one.)

I'm not sure about bleed, but because there is some form of plasticization on the actual collar, I think you risk smudging that blue color onto the sculpt. The bottom of my helmeted neck has some blue streaks (very different from classical staining). So maybe exercise some caution and put a clear sleeve around the neck. I do that with all my dark cloth wearing figures anyway, just cut a strip of card protector sleeve to your desired dimensions, pull it taught around the neck, and put a little piece of tape to hold the ring together. It's genuinely almost invisible and will give you piece of mind.
Happened to mine. Guessing there is no fix for this? Not too bothered as it's hidden when figure is on display.

Attachments

• IMG_20211026_205106.jpg
    IMG_20211026_205106.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20211026_205222.jpg
    IMG_20211026_205222.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20211026_205227.jpg
    IMG_20211026_205227.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 49
Am I the only one struggling with the heads being difficult to attach? I haven't seen much about it, but I have three and they are all a real chore... I feel like I may be missing something!

Am I the only one struggling with the heads being difficult to attach? I haven't seen much about it, but I have three and they are all a real chore... I feel like I may be missing something!
Attaching I don’t have trouble with, but detaching them I find to be a struggle.

Back