1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid cap off at Sideshow (shipping and tax is left of course)I'm excited to be getting him finally I'll have captain america in my collection.

The unmasked head has me wanting to buy this figure... but I think I'll hold out for a figure that gets the body right. 2012 Cap looks more accurate to me, plus it will likely reuse the same unmasked head.

I totally spaced 2012 Cap. How well this one turned out the 2012 will be really good. Damn...I only need 1 Cap in my collection...which one is the question. 🤔 I?ll likely wait until 2012 is out to decide

The latest advertising email I got from Sideshow tonight at 6:41 showed the figure as "coming soon", so I took that as a good sign.

Can still get in on this from sideshow with 3 payments, might do that. Not in a huge rush to get it but I?m loving how it came out and it?d be my first and only Cap figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Sixth FigaLand
c40tnSpo nsaamotlridend ?
144651275_1803860396439989_122430174132097180_o.jpg

thought the same thing.

Looks like Beetlejuice at the end of the movie when he got his head shrunk..
It's a mix of 3 illusions.. 1. Paint app on the face are lighter on EG, 2. CW is standing closer to the camera. 3. The chinstrap is more flesh toned on EG. Take a look. Took me a second to realize, cuz I thought it looked smaller and was thinking, how could they possibly have effed that up?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wow this looks really good overall and I've had almost every single cap except WS stealth suit. Only probably I see (for me-I'm sure there are more for others) are the loose sleeves from the elbow down.

One Sixth FigaLand
c40tnSpo nsaamotlridend ?
144651275_1803860396439989_122430174132097180_o.jpg

Yeesh, as I stated before CW Cap > EG Cap.

The star on CW Cap looks bigger...as does the head! Perhaps it's an illusion due to angle/lighting...although I'm pretty sure that's not the HT sculpt, seems like a different brand.

But look at that fabric suit in comparison to the cheap vinyl material. It's no contest which one is the superior material when it comes to posing and longevity!

Back