1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0yvhWTw.png

Besides the star, I find the shoulder plates incorrect as well... movie Cap seems to have them built into the suit's shoulders with the red trim being a sleeves line -- like an armored t-shirt.

So does only the special edition come with the broken shield? What ended up being the two mystery items with the regular edition -- the Hammer is one, what is the other? The broken shield also?

Last edited:
I wish they had given him an actual fist to hold the hammer instead of the shield holding hand. Doesn't have proper grip, looks toyish. Also disappointed the hammer is plastic instead of metal. I had forgiven it being plastic because it lit up. Now it doesn't even light up. So the only excuse is its just cheaper.

Besides the star, I find the shoulder plates incorrect as well... movie Cap seems to have them built into the suit's shoulders with the red trim being a sleeves line -- like an armored t-shirt.

So does only the special edition come with the broken shield? What ended up being the two mystery items with the regular edition -- the Hammer is one, what is the other? The broken shield also?

IIRC there's only one version of this, so all should come with the hammer, the broken shield and the loose pieces of broken shield.

Definitely improved, if only they nailed the star it would be pretty good. Although the chain mail piece looks to be in better proportion, I still don't like the 'chunk o plastic' look of it. The custom IW versions people have made get the look more like chain mail fabric like it is in the film-shiny scales not plate armor with a texture:

QRoo5EN.jpg

It would be interesting to see a side by side with the D23 release to highlight the tweaks

I think this should surprise no one, but I am absolutely BAFFLED by all the praise this release is getting. Sure, it's not the atrocity that was Mk 85-gate, but this is essentially a near exact release of the much maligned D23 exclusive release. None of the glaring issues have been properly remedied, just kinda half-assed addressed. Anyways I'm definitely not picking up this lazy subpar release, but for those of you who love it, enjoy it!

I shall await a, hopefully, improved upon BD version, but seeing as how HT loves the cheap vinyl material instead of fabric, it's unlikely I would ever pick that one up either.

In closing, G$ does NOT approve of this release, but is anyone really surprised? :lol

kBoT46K.gif

I think this looks great. I sold CW BD Cap a long time ago telling myself that the Endgame figure was all I would need in my collection. It was a tough decision but based on what I?m seeing now, I have no regrets. Can?t wait for this to come in.

I think this should surprise no one, but I am absolutely BAFFLED by all the praise this release is getting. Sure, it's not the atrocity that was Mk 85-gate, but this is essentially a near exact release of the much maligned D23 exclusive release. None of the glaring issues have been properly remedied, just kinda half-assed addressed. Anyways I'm definitely not picking up this lazy subpar release, but for those of you who love it, enjoy it!

I shall await a, hopefully, improved upon BD version, but seeing as how HT loves the cheap vinyl material instead of fabric, it's unlikely I would ever pick that one up either.

In closing, G$ does NOT approve of this release, but is anyone really surprised? :lol

kBoT46K.gif

I don't know how one could not see the improvement here...

FB_IMG_1612204049841.jpg

Yeah this looks great, finally going to get my first Cap! It'll probably be in May the way things are going but woohoo!

I wish they had given him an actual fist to hold the hammer instead of the shield holding hand. Doesn't have proper grip, looks toyish. Also disappointed the hammer is plastic instead of metal. I had forgiven it being plastic because it lit up. Now it doesn't even light up. So the only excuse is its just cheaper.

It's the weight thing. None my figures with a metal shield or hammer (Thor, Cap, Vision) can hold them up long term because the of the weight and i hate that. If they had ratched joints it would be fine. I'm honestly happy they are plastic since you can't tell the difference on the shelf and they can hold a pose.

kBoT46K.gif

At this stage I think a thumbs down from you is now the action figure equivalent of being "Certified Fresh" at Rotten Tomatoes. :rotfl

I think this should surprise no one, but in closing,
G$ does NOT approve of this release, but is anyone really surprised? :lol

kBoT46K.gif

I'd say I am surprised... downright SHOCKED. But, yeah... not really. :lol

At this stage I think a thumbs down from you is now the action figure equivalent of being "Certified Fresh" at Rotten Tomatoes. :rotfl

100% this. :goodpost:

Last edited:
Glad to see they made the improvements. I guess they felt they had to do better after the mark 85 disaster.

Absolutely do not understand the hate for this figure.

I have the Civil War "Battling" version and that has been my favorite Cap figure, but this looks like it will easily top it.

This figure was already in production and boxed up by the time the public saw the Mark 85 though.

Maybe, maybe not. That was over a month ago. I just like to think HT's knows they ****ed us on the 85 so they told themselves we better not screw up on this Cap release....again lol

Absolutely do not understand the hate for this figure.

I have the Civil War "Battling" version and that has been my favorite Cap figure, but this looks like it will easily top it.

Yeah I'll probably be selling my CW Cap now. They have such similar looks that I don't really see the need in having both on display.

Back