Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Reading that you have had that many items without fee's is very reassuring. I've given him a message a few hours ago to ask when he will have the figures in hand (MK 4 and WM) as after 45 days of paying through ebay if a problem occurs he does not have to refund.

Will give him a message after I hear back from him asking about putting it as a gift and will go from there.

Thanks again.

Feng usually replies in a day,easily one of the best sellers.I've ordered loads from him and never been charged.
He always marks your item as gift $25,so don't hesitate and order.

had some news of my local dealer yesterday who has a friend working at hot toys and war machine will be available end of this month :yess:

Thanks. Reading that you have had that many items without fee's is very reassuring. I've given him a message a few hours ago to ask when he will have the figures in hand (MK 4 and WM) as after 45 days of paying through ebay if a problem occurs he does not have to refund.

Will give him a message after I hear back from him asking about putting it as a gift and will go from there.

Thanks again.

No problem, hope it goes well for you :)

If the repected seller is loontentoys then go with him if your saving that much money, he get his stuff in pretty fast anyway.
yeah i went with loontentoys in the end because of his rep and because he communicated quickly which is always good when buying overseas,i checked that site you mentioned and your right as they have the usual stuff at pretty good prices,so i will look in from time to time,unfortunately they had used up their quota for pre ordering war machine but can see me buying from them in the future,thanks again for da heads up mate:yess:

According to Eric he says Hk release will be in a week or two and his shipment should also start going out end of this month

You all suck.

Mine is coming courtesy of my beloved girlfriend. She preordered with Big Bad Toy Store and I'm from the U.K.

Guess it's December for me :(.

Backstage of Iron Man 2: War Machine Limited Edition Collectible Figurine showing:

1.a) Articulated Shoulder-mounted Cannons - “Ex-wife” weapon
1.b) White-light Micro ARC reactor on chest
2. Articulated Shoulder-mounted Gatling Gun
...3. Flying Jet & Airbrake System.

The collectible figurine is coming soon!

37182_440090077343_58690437343_5647039_4588378_n.jpg

72022_440090097343_58690437343_5647040_4104008_n.jpg

33446_440090057343_58690437343_5647038_1077339_n.jpg

Back