Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY... and with an Articulated "Ex-Wife" man! Now I feel I don't have any more excuses to not pre-order this baby! Can't wait to own it! JUST GREAT!

This is probably the piece I am most excited about this year. With these new changes, I am now super excited for its arrival. Thanks for the side to side comparison pics Centrolcal. I didn't even realize the big change to the back until I saw those pics. WOW

So we're looking at like this time next month or so for US retailers I guess? I preordered from urbancollector, so maybe even longer I guess since they get them after sideshow.

might be the best proto->final improvement ever. they dont need even need to correct the rail on the gatling or the leg's jet, i mean... the fricking leg's jet! who even looks down there??!

damn those nitpicky b@stards at hottoys!

:D

So we're looking at like this time next month or so for US retailers I guess? I preordered from urbancollector, so maybe even longer I guess since they get them after sideshow.

Once they start shipping out of Hong Kong, US retailers can usually expect their shipments in about 6-8 weeks.

p1030695n.jpg

p1030698z.jpg

p1030702h.jpg

images from toyworld forum

Some great improvements all around. They also fixed the facemask so that it doesn't look like a chubby baby by bringing in the cheeks. However, first impressions of the final headsculpt is that it leaves much to be desired, but I'll hold final judgement until we see more pics. The other issue I see is how unnaturally clean the figure appears; he has a few scuff marks on the chest and that's it. Even when he first lifted out of the stage in the film completely new, he was covered in texture, not smooth and polished at all. Here's a Blu-Ray screencapture courtesy of whitestang06 from the AVSForums:

WarMachine01.jpg

p1030695n.jpg

Some great improvements all around. They also fixed the facemask so that it doesn't look like a chubby baby by bringing in the cheeks. However, first impressions of the final headsculpt is that it leaves much to be desired, but I'll hold final judgement until we see more pics. The other issue I see is how unnaturally clean the figure appears; he has a few scuff marks on the chest and that's it. Even when he first lifted out of the stage in the film completely new, he was covered in texture, not smooth and polished at all. Here's a Blu-Ray screencapture courtesy of whitestang06 from the AVSForums:

for u to customise..... it'll be almost unrealistic for them to customise to such minute details in a mass-production factory setting

Back