Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the wait sucks but we're close to them coming out. They will be worth it I think based on seeing it at sdcc.

HT is like anyone else as far as waits go. Pretty much status QUO there.

someone made one a LONG time ago
looked pretty good but it was made from balsa wood which isnt cheap
its somwhere in the forum under hall of armor

I don't care about that either. However, something would be cool would be a switch to change the eyes and chest from red to blue. It'd keep everyone happy and it'd be a feature actually needed. I don't see that happening though.

The eyes were whitish red and chest was always white... Changing colours is not a needed feature nor is it movie accurate.. Blu-ray is out.... you can go through every frame with WM...

It's some movie posters that got it wrong that perpetuated the inaccuracy.. as was with HT's prototype

Only the Hammer drones and Iron WP needs changing colour of LED lights and with added function of blink red.

Last edited:
Agreed, I know they were working on the engineering of the joints and the ex-wife. Sure it'll be worth the wait... at least I hope it will.

Double agree on that!! Do it right the first time. All the HT figures that I have had has been beyond expectations. HT and their decisions are solid with me.

I don't care about that either. However, something would be cool would be a switch to change the eyes and chest from red to blue. It'd keep everyone happy and it'd be a feature actually needed. I don't see that happening though.

Actually, if you could switch the arc reactor from red to the movie-accurate bright white light, that would be even cooler to me. I would keep it red either way, but the white light would be a nice option.
Anyway, awesome news. Being that my birthday is in two weeks, my parents said that I could cancel my own preorder for this because they've already preordered it for me!

I don't think that would be possible, there wouldn't be enough room in for two LED's

I don't know much about electronics however I do know that the same LED can give out two different colours depending on the current put through it. As I said I don't know how that works really and you probably need a mains socket with some sort of transformer to do that but if they could work something out with cell batteries that would be awesome. Not sure how it works though.

They are called bi-color LEDs, we use them for data transmission diagnostics for our surveillance cameras.

Probably not a good application in this case though.

HT has already announced to all dealers that the final product will have white light from the chest. The bust has the same changes too.

That really sucks. Red it much cooler for War Machine. I really like light up features and this is one instance where not having it will really take away from the figure.

I think it's quite despicable that we're waiting all this time and the lighting won't even be movie accurate.

It's getting less movie accurate as time goes on.

hi all,i have a preorder already for this figure but want to order a second.i have seen two chinese sellers who i can order from but am undecided which to go with.one seller is offering him up for £140 with free standard posting"8-14 days"but wants £27 on top if i want him to ship by ems which i want.the other is selling him at £112+£26 which is shipped via ems.so on one hand i can go with an official dealer and pay £27 more or go with a highly spoke of chinese seller who isnt a dealer and save £27.is the fact that one being an official dealer mean that he will get the figures first or is it purely a price war thing as there is a big gulf between the prices.any thoughts anyone:)

hi all,i have a preorder already for this figure but want to order a second.i have seen two chinese sellers who i can order from but am undecided which to go with.one seller is offering him up for £140 with free standard posting"8-14 days"but wants £27 on top if i want him to ship by ems which i want.the other is selling him at £112+£26 which is shipped via ems.so on one hand i can go with an official dealer and pay £27 more or go with a highly spoke of chinese seller who isnt a dealer and save £27.is the fact that one being an official dealer mean that he will get the figures first or is it purely a price war thing as there is a big gulf between the prices.any thoughts anyone:)

Do you import figures like this to the UK often ?. I have asked around but no one really gives a solid figure to expect fee wise. The way its going I will have to get a MK 4 from eBay and hate to think what the fees could be.

I think it's quite despicable that we're waiting all this time and the lighting won't even be movie accurate.

It's getting less movie accurate as time goes on.

The white light is movie accurate.
And how is it getting less accurate? Isn't one of the reasons this is taking so long because they're incorporating the Ex-Wife in?

If the repected seller is loontentoys then go with him if your saving that much money, he get his stuff in pretty fast anyway.

use a calculator.

Back